YOU FOUND MANUEL NORIEGA?? HE HAS A MANSION?? IN THE PHILLIPINES?!

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats pretty cheap, but alot of east coast cars are cheap as hell. yall gotta deal with ice and snow and all sorts of shit that will fuck up a cars looks.

Yehahhh man...I got in a car acciden tin feburary that totalled my Explorer right before th ewinter came, fuckin buyllshit. my LS fuckin SUCKS in snow

put this badboy on the net and let me get a link.

oh by the way does that reality kings password still work for you? it aint for me.

NAHHH B I WAS DEVASTATED THE OTHER DAY WHEN I WENT ON THERE TRYING TO JUMP ON 40INCH+

YOUR NEXT MISSION, BRAZZERS.COM AND ASSPARADE.COM HOMIE

YOU DO THAT AND I GOT A PACKAGE DEAL FOR YOU MY NIGGAVELI.

THIS IS GOOD, GOOD. LETS KEEP THIS GOING B.

HERE ARE SOME KEY POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND.

THE CAR WILL BE USED FOR HOTBOX PURPOSES

THE CAR WILL BE PUSHED TO THE LIMIT ON THE HIGHWAY

THE CAR WILL NOT BE DRIVEN INCREDIBLY LONG DISTANCES

THE CAR WILL NEED TO BE EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD ON GAS, IM A CHEAP NIGGA. AND THAT SHIT WILL MOST LIKELY BE ON E MORE THAN JA RULE IN 2002

I'm dying with out my prono password brick house butts and 40 inch plus son!

mero where can we hear your raps at?

and fuck a whip dude, keep that money,i love my luxury sedan but hate the maintenance! shits expensive, now them fly whips are MAD CHEAP in the u.s so do your thing but dont put your business in the hood like that.......

I'm dying with out my prono password brick house butts and 40 inch plus son!

mero where can we hear your raps at?

and fuck a whip dude, keep that money,i love my luxury sedan but hate the maintenance! shits expensive, now them fly whips are MAD CHEAP in the u.s so do your thing but dont put your business in the hood like that.......

ONLY A SELECT FEW PEOPLE HAVE HEARD ME AND MY NIGGAS MUSICALITY, BEEZY GOT A MYSPACE THAT MAY OR MAY NOT FUNCTION RIGHT NOW. BUT YO, WE WORKIN ON THIS MIXTAPE WE FINNA MAKE IT HAPPEN. YOU'LL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW WIZ.

BUT YO, A WHIP IS NECESSARY FOR LOTS OF REASONS MY DUDE. IM CURRENTLY INVOLVED IN A HOORIDE AND IM OBLIGATED TO STEP MY GAME UP.

MA WHY YOU GONNA COME IN AND FUCK UP MY THREAD POSTIN PICTURES OF YOUR CAR/APARTMENT? YOU FUCKED UP. DON'T FORGET TO CRACK THE WINDOW A LIL BIT WHEN YOU LEAVE YOUR KIDS IN THE BACK TO GO TO WALMART WITH YOUR BABYDADDY. HA! POWWWW!!

it fits your criteria, doesn't it?

and quit trying to act hard on the internet. i know all about you.

SO FUCKIN AIR ME OUT THEN BITCH!! WHAT THE FUCK!?! GODDAMN, NIGGAS BE FUCKING SWEARING MAN...HOW MANY TIMES DID I EXPLAIN TO NIGGAS EXACTLY WHAT THE FUCK IM ABOUT? HOW MANY NIGGAS IN HERE DO I KNOW PERSONALLY WHO CAN EXPLAIN TO YOU WHAT THE FUCK IM ABOUT? HOW DO YOU KNOW "ALL ABOUT ME?" YOU SAW SOME FLICKS AND A MYSPACE? FUCK IS YOU TALKIN ABOUT MA? PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IM ALL ABOUT BITCH. PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEASE. PLEASE TELL ME IM A WHITE KID THATS FROM NEW HAMPSHIRE, PLEASE TELL ME I LIVE IN A HUGE HOUSE IN A GATED COMMUNITY WITH 4 CARS. IF YOU WISH FOR IT TO BE TRUE HARD ENOUGH MAYBE IT'LL BECOME A REALITY YOU FUCKIN HO AND I CAN BE CHILLIN FOR ONCE. SHIIIIIIT...AND YO, DONT TAKE THIS AS ME BEING SOUR, I FEEL MARVELOUS, TODAY A SHORT DAY AT WORK AND IM FINNA GO HOME EARLY EAT SOME SLAMMIN FOOD PREPARED BY ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHORTIES AND GET MY WEEKEND STARTED WITH A HENNYCOLADA AND A NEWPORT. CAN YOU DIG IT?

• Like 1

Your search - HENNYCOLADA - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.

Try different keywords.

Try more general keywords.

Try fewer keywords.

©2008 Google - Google Home - Advertising Programs - Business Solutions - About Google

• Like 1