YOU FOUND MANUEL NORIEGA?? HE HAS A MANSION?? IN THE PHILLIPINES?!

DA KID MERO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drive an explorer sport...

I want to buy an older S2000

03_1.jpg

but they are like $15-20k with high miles.

I have been finding a bunch of RX-8's with low miles for like $15 so after I pay my truck off i am going that route.

2004%20RX8%20Black%20side.jpg

I just want a coupe thats fun and better than my explorer on gas

THIS IS GOOD, GOOD. LETS KEEP THIS GOING B.

HERE ARE SOME KEY POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND.

THE CAR WILL BE USED FOR HOTBOX PURPOSES

THE CAR WILL BE PUSHED TO THE LIMIT ON THE HIGHWAY

THE CAR WILL NOT BE DRIVEN INCREDIBLY LONG DISTANCES

THE CAR WILL NEED TO BE EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD ON GAS, IM A CHEAP NIGGA. AND THAT SHIT WILL MOST LIKELY BE ON E MORE THAN JA RULE IN 2002

a V8 is probably out of the question, unless you like getting 13-15 mpg.

you should look for a luxury v6 sedan

2000-2003 Acura TL is a dope car, they get up to 29mpg on the freeway, about 20 city, very quick and nice. you can get one as cheap as 7 grand, but the nicer ones will run about 15k.

TL-S_Front.jpg

2001-2004 Infiniti I35 is also a nice car for the money and gets decent gas mileage, i am probably about to buy one of these myself, they get good reviews and are super reliable. a cheap one will be like 10k but a nice one will run 15-17k

you can also loook at some v6 buicks and shit, chevy impalas are super cheap, ford taurus, lincoln continentals, but those are nothing but problems. something japanese made will keep you free from multiple $500 maintenance jobs.

Infiniti_i35_1_3w.jpg

if you dont mind coupes you can rock a ACURA CL, mad niggas in my town rock these, they are usually pretty cheap, aroud 8-13k, but watch out for ones with high mileage because the transmissions on these arent very good.

acura_cl_s_2405_1_cw.jpg

when your buying a luxury car, look out for a few things. timing belt and water pump should have been replaced recently, or your looking at $1000 repair. also watch for transmission and such.

PM me if you got any specific questions abuot cars, i pretty much know everything about every luxury sedan on the market because i have been planning a purchase for a long time.

Personally, im either going to go with a LExus Ls400 (ballin, reliable, but expensive on gas and insurance), or an Infiniti I35 (cheaper, reliable, smaler engine, higher revs on freeway). I am looking at a couple 2002-03s with under 100k that are going for aroudn 12-13 grand.

sig3.jpg

I35s are basically Nissan Maximas with heated leather seats and better looking features. You can also get a Nissan Maxima, those can be had for 8-12k depending on condition.

1101238088202291_89_full.jpg

i see you like the caddys mero. go for the cts-v, american luxury plus muscle.

i dont know about the gas though. i bet that shit gussles.

yea CTS get terrrible gas mileage, the CTS-V will get like 10mpg city driving, the CTS a little better.

i love american muscle luxury ccars. i really want to get a new towncar or caddilac concourse. but i owned a Ford Crown Vic, which has the same 4.6L V8 engine, and i never got more than 15mpg and i drove like a grandma. the gas on these is not fun. thats why im going with a v6 this time. you get nice power, low RPMs, but still get 20+ mpg aroudn town.

1078776204531423_6_full.jpg

i was also thinking about grabbing a chevy impala, because these things are cheap as fuck. you can get a 2004 for like 6 grand. but i researched a little bit and found that these things have more problems than a meth head with 15 kids.

read up on lexus and infiniti, aside from basic maitenance, nothing ever breaks on those cars. they also hold their value better. but if your gonna buy a used luxury car, spend the 100$ and get that inspection at a local shop, it might save your ass a couple thousand dollars in the long run. when something breaks on a bmw, mercedes, lexus, and especially Cadillac, that shit will set you back alot of money.

Think about all the weeed you could smoke for a thousand dollars instead of throwing that shit away on a blown head gasket or transmission.

i feel you moe, im driving my 99 sls from the town to san jo every day and its no joke on the gas.

mothafucka sexy as fuck though.

damn how is that thing. i have heard alot of problems about the STS/SLS, you can find clean ass ones in junkyards (bad engines) for like 1500 dollars.

they are super clean though, my boy had a 97 STS but sold it for a 96 impala. he has a toyota corolla (the 'rolla) on donuts rims that he uses for daily driving because the gas is so expensive on the imp.

i have a bucket ass G20 that i use for daily driving and to save gas. i only take the v8 out on special occasions.

AND MERO-

the best two reasons to go with my ride:

1-since i got it, ive been pulled over 3 times while being drunk as shit. not once was i asked if i had been drinking, or made to do any tests. they just wanted to make sure my tattooed ass didn't steal the thing.

2- old white people look at you all jelly cuz youre doing big things and they cant figure out if im selling drugs or own a tattoo shop on the drag.

holler.