facebook

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud

If I could get a cell plan that was text only, that could work. Something like 10 bucks a month for texting alone would be great.

I have the worst luck with cell phones. I either lose them or break them, or they drop calls all the time. I have my AT&T prepaid phone literally tethered to my messenger bag so I won't lose it, and it's proven to be tough. Dropped calls are a problem, but texting always works...so, two out of three ain't bad.

fucking FELL THE FUCK OFF

this website, i doint know

it was a HUGE hit with people at my school, with a large number of them having it.

i jumped on board...why not

in the span of a year, it has turned into a lame ass online profile dealy that really does not offer much at all. every profile page is more or less the same, except for the shitty and useless applications you can add

its nothing more than a glorified email inbox where people can see all your personal shit without you realizing it.

its lasting appeal is almost non existant. im almost sorry i ever got on it.

i find it rediculously sad when people make reference to the site in real life as if its cool.

"hey ill catch u on facebook" "hey join my cause on facebook" "omg do you have facebook"

fuck off

in about a year, the site both BLEW UP and then DIED

its ridiculous

nice try by the creator, but its not really as 'cool' as it was made out to be in the beginning, and its definately worthless right now

also, stop trying to pretend to be activists by joining facebook groups?

recently a facebook group was talked about in the news???? are you kidding me? get the fuck outta here, whats this world coming to?

all i need for recognition in this life is to sit on my fatass behind a computer and create some edgey fucking online group?

please

PS. Add me, im lonley hahahahahahhha

Said the boy with a myspace link in his signature.

myspace is good because you can determine someone's intelligence through a simple glance at their profile.

hahaha........truth

and you can determine where they live, what they do, who they fuck, etc.

people put up way too much personal info on these things.

Fuck that, nobody uses myspace anymore. Not in Australia anyway. It's been totally overrun by spammers and they're the only comments and messages I get anymore. Facebook is easier to use, it's easier to view photos and talk to people and you got that easy to stalk people factor as well. Thumbs up.

fuck facebook.

I hate getting that

"blah b;lah blah cuntyballs has added you asa friend on facebook" email.

so i have to think who was blah blah blah cuntyballs?

oh yeah we went to high school together how long has it been 16 years?

friend request denied if you neede to speak before you could probabaly have looked me up.

our world's were fine without eachother in them for all that long so why mess with that?

I hate Myspace and Facebook.

Myspace has way too many advertisements and commercials and shit. If I want to drop my sister a line I have to dodge the front page full of advertisements for whatever terrible film is coming out, and then past advertisements in my own profile. I hate it. Hate it.

Facebook was cool, but seriously, the fucking applications. I get tons of invites for all of these terrible applications, and if I'm maybe interested in adding one, I have to make my information available, even when it asks you if you want to make it available or not. Seriously. I find Facebook to be the most invasive, though.

People on myspace try to make themselves look cool to no end. on facebook anyone can upload a picture of you and tag it, so you get to see if girls are actually hot or just uploading good photos.

although facebook is more invasive. I have a fake name/ no personal info and make sure only people i know get on my list.

Also myspace is so fucking buggy and slow it's beyond a joke/.

People on myspace try to make themselves look cool to no end. on facebook anyone can upload a picture of you and tag it, so you get to see if girls are actually hot or just uploading good photos.

although facebook is more invasive. I have a fake name/ no personal info and make sure only people i know get on my list.

Also myspace is so fucking buggy and slow it's beyond a joke/.

except you can not allow anyone else besides u to see photos tagged of u

or even only select which photos of a bunch are allowed to be viewed by who

facebook does blow fatal shits !!

you can't delete your account, only put it offline or something.

mother fuckers got all your information and photo 4ever !!!

the fuck?!?!

yea this took me a while to figure out.

you have to delete everything you have posted with your account, comments, etc, delete all your friends. all your info. basically everything. then you email facebook and tell them to remove the account. and they will remove it from the database.

• 1 year later...