The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bears, beets, Battlestar Galactica.

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

2008. Sometimes we went to the trains in the easy place, on day, no people, 12 cans, snacks, you know. But this, this was on a kind of highway were a lot of cars passed, and I was alone, not waiting for the cars to pass, it was hard and scary, but at that time I didn't care so much about life. Best was when I see some red and blue lights coming and I'm like FUCK! And stupidly I crawl into the bottoms car, like in the wheels, and get all dirty and oily, it was a stupid 90 year old man in a rusty bike. Didn't take photo of complete car for some reason.

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

I don't have the new Microsoft's app Avoid Ghetto

IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0377.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

Lugr, I didn't buy a new camera, it's the iPhone 4, I downloaded Camera+ app, boosts camera.

IMG_0384.jpg

Toothpick

IMG_0382.jpg

That's what she said.

• Like 1

a dumb ass like you probably would of gone over it twice. newer bigger better. stay in channel zero

AMF

i doubt it was dark. dude wrote this.

"2008. Sometimes we went to the trains in the easy place, on day, no people, 12 cans, snacks, you know. But this, this was on a kind of highway were a lot of cars passed, and I was alone, not waiting for the cars to pass, it was hard and scary, but at that time I didn't care so much about life. Best was when I see some red and blue lights coming and I'm like FUCK! And stupidly I crawl into the bottoms car, like in the wheels, and get all dirty and oily, it was a stupid 90 year old man in a rusty bike. Didn't take photo of complete car for some reason."

shit will get fixed once it comes back.