The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

went to a burns supper in the local battle cruiser, so had to put on the tartan

DSC01127.jpg

went to get a friend oot, so smoked some cherry tobacco oot the hookah.

DSC01130.jpg

DSC01133.jpg

my old art teacher's band was on playin' up the back. singing loadsa old scottish shit, then some old reggae for some fuckin' reason...

DSC01136.jpg

this lassie was in some nick... i think she was tryin' to do the hammer dance. she later spilt poof juice all over my mate's troosers.

DSC01135.jpg

was hoping a fight was gonna happen with the boobs down the stairs. they were barely able to walk though

DSC01137.jpg

i got this on the walk home. then went to cash it the next day. the cock sucker behind the counter said it would only pay oot £2. when i clearly stated £5 on the card.

we argued for a while, before i cut my losses, took the £2 and asked the rather fuckin' ugly boy if his mother fed him with a sling-shot and walked oot...

DSC01139.jpg

went back today to drown oot a hangover.

DSC01141.jpg

this fuckin' whale on the left would not leave us alone, we told her she should know her place and get the fuck back behind the bar.

DSC01142.jpg

when she had to do her job and serve a drink we threw beer mats aboot the shop and started fuckin' aboot with the furniture

DSC01150.jpg

DSC01152.jpg

cocaine is a hulluva drug...

DSC01153.jpg

problem solved...

DSC01154.jpg

• Like 5

hahahah nah man you're right! it had aboot the depth of an ashtray scraped oot it.

there's another disabled toilet that we use when we're sitting down the other end o' the boozer. it's got carpet glued on the lid of the cistern too. but whenever one is feeling the need for a line or two. one can easily lift it off, turn it over, consume one's class A narcotics and then place it back in its original place. problem solved.

nice flicks rolf...

love reading the scot spellings aswell!

haha thanks a lot man. really the way we talk here's like a totally different language. it goes like that from area to area in scotland. half an hour's drive someone'll use completely different dialect from where ever you were before.

if i was to type it oot the same way i pronounce some words it'd look like greek or something.

19655_1113303372768_1832431274_238633_7015216_n.jpgwhats this?

19655_1113303412769_1832431274_238634_2080709_n.jpg

planning an attack are we?

there was a show on the history channel (or one of those) called "cities of the underworld". the san francisco one showed this missle silo in the marin headlands. it was put up in the 50s in case we got into nuclear war with the USSR. that's definitely what you saw. great show if you can catch it--blew my mind.

19655_1112293307517_1832431274_236723_1313559_n.jpg

ended up on a party bus with strippers after partying in Cotati

bump