The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@LUGRthose are pretty damn good - like basically as close as you can get flavor profile wise. I am not big on IPA's but this one is understated which I like...

NA market is crazy right now. I don’t buy them but will have some occasionally at my dad’s house. He has some really good ones, I tend to prefer really hoppy ones. I usually post them and tag you.

My mom was drinking an NA White Claw earlier this evening in some fancy ass can. I was giving here a bit of a hard time bc it is literally just extremely overpriced seltzer water. Gotta tread lightly though and just let it be bc it is better than her drinking copious amounts of vodka.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

White Claw came out well after I quit drinking and falls into the category of new drinks that I have no interest in "even if I did drink". I occasionally take a sideways glance at the malt liquor section in the grocery store on the way by and saw another such innovation, mountain dew flavored malt liquor. 

Must be that consumers are too stupid to know that if they want to flavor a forty they can just pour some fucking soda into it.

Local craft distillers fall into the category of looks like it might be interesting "if I did drink" so it is not all one direction. 

Aight so I deleted some old stuff in the attachments thingy earlier.. here's some more of my weekend..

So this is gonna be a mix of the last couple of days at lolla.. day 2 as I said in the previous post, linked up with this girl I'm talking to to see SZA together.. dope show but even more dope linking up with her.. she's bad af, needless to say I already have dinner plans with her this upcoming Friday 😎

20240803_002653.thumb.jpg.3b0d9ea6d6f1a47756e7134bb572e083.jpg

Day 3 I got to get cut early and caught deftones which was realistically the only people I wanted to see.. lot of suss actions in the crowd.. people openly doing coke, freezer bags full of rolled up blunts and shrooms for sale.. hilarious but dope ass set none the less..

Day 4 was slow but chill we had a couple pops at our tent.. after we got cut this girl I worked with from dallas which turned into my bestie for the weekend linked up with me and we got to link with a good friend of mine I haven't seen in years.. caught a couple of acts then went to my job for some food then hit the rooftop to show her the scenery before heading home for the night..

20240806_112658.thumb.jpg.9b72924b6343286ac5c6139a62ce1f1d.jpg

20240806_112455.thumb.jpg.21600ba85ff40d6ce5d069c209e0f221.jpg

And that was me weekend working at lollapalooza this year.. the crowds still sucked, the kids are the worst still, so little clothing everywhere but the people I worked with were all super cool and chill.. granted, you see big fests like this and think the worst but I did get to see the good side of it and the comradery amongst strangers.. one lady who worked with us was I swear like my mom's age but straight up raver mom, bracelets galore, dude this dude that, but she kept giving people little goofy trinkets and people tipped extra for em too.. she'd put rubber ducks in people's drinks, have them pick an assortment of mushroom stickers and other goofy shit, people tipping us because we just interacted with them or complimented their shirts or whatever.. some guys came by the tent and yelled out "CAN I GET A OOOOOHHHHYEEAAAAAAA!!" so we all screamed it as loud as possible and everyone laughed and hi fived the dudes.. definitely seen both side of the festival spectrum while working but it was definitely a cool experience.. since I worked this one I'm in touch with the manager lady for any other festivals coming up as well as next year so we'll see what comes up in the future..

• Like 1
  • Props 5

2 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

No mask just super sik paint skills.. gotta keep the allure of anonymity but had to flex my John lennon/Leon the professional shades tho

Fo sho, can’t let them know who we are and what we look like.

• Like 1