The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, ndv said:

That's kinda cheap for a Kimber

The fly guns 🔫  I wish were cheaper. There is a shotgun for around 60 that I want,  but not dropping that kind of money to flick salt and have a salty place.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, T4M* said:

The fly guns 🔫  I wish were cheaper. There is a shotgun for around 60 that I want,  but not dropping that kind of money to flick salt and have a salty place.

The bug a salt went up in price.  You're right though, all that thing does is shoot salt all over the house.   Kills bugs, but salt is everywhere. 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, ndv said:

I mean, if the bug a salt is a little over priced and you already have a mosberg sitting in a corner, might as well make you're own salt shells.  

Indeed, but don't forget some people fear guns and think only the governing officials should be allowed to pack heat.

• Truth 1

1 minute ago, cancelculttourist said:

Indeed, but don't forget some people fear guns and think only the governing officials should be allowed to pack heat.

Sounds like those are bugs that need to go too

last couple days this bird keeps flying in the back door when we leave it open so the dog can go out. usually he will fly out after shitting everywhere but not this time.

Poor fella was in the bedroom bashing into the window in a panic.

He lived to annoy the dog another day

he's a Piping Shrike

IMG_6280.thumb.jpg.845d00021d1a590f1d57789e265796ef.jpgIMG_6281.jpg.4ff90ca5fff7ad23dcfe2a00c5fed1fb.jpg

• Like 5
  • Props 2

8 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Can I ask if this is an expensive gun  shop.

or is this standard type pricing?

are there no name guns for the more budget conscious?

Their are definitely budget brands and models that have a friendlier price. You can get a Ruger Security-9 or almost any Taurus for pretty cheap….$300ish range I believe. Taurus get quite a bit of hate though as being prices of shit. I have one, never had any issues with it.

• Like 2

@Schnitzel those were the most expensive pistols in the place - Lugr is right and most of the case was between 300-600.

The only pistols I have ever owned are Glocks which are generally pretty mid level expense wise - my collection has since decreased and all I have currently is my sex pistol. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1