The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
11 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

@Mauler5150 I was on Oahu dude - but back on the mainland now. Next time I will try and remember, my chicks family goes out every few years it seems like. 

All the food was fucking great. 

Sick man.

The North Shore of Oahu  is the last "true" destination on my travel bucketlist in life. While I understand I should have gone there instead of making 6 trips to Europe, I will blame it on the wife whose Indian skin didn't appreciate me making her sunbath while I watch or photo/videograph surfing on the beach. As last time I went surfing was Yallingup in 2011 and I never heard[the end of how brown her skin went for about 6 months as a result of the two waves my (then) fat ass was able to catch after having been out the water for about a decade prior.

Hence 4 trips to Europe.

I have her to thank for this though as it left me with an unfulfilled teenage bucketlist item that in turn leaves with me a reason to continue to live, exist and persist in this technological wasteland of present day.

And thanks Ralphy for reminding me of what awaits me in my future as one thing I would be doing is fucking myself by letting a bitch deprive me of a dream whilst she goes around fucking them.

Back in the centre of the town I grew up in, seeing kids not attached to devices actually enjoying an environment free of the usual petrol sniffers and drunks that used to populate this very park might lead to some "hope" that humanity is not completely lost as physical face to face relationships formed in one's childhood are being forged right before my eyes.

IMG_1750.jpeg

And the comedic part of that part of the story is that the guy who owned the joint was referred to as "Decker" (Derek) by me and my best friend, in the ultimate ironic Shadowrun/Blade Runner cyberpunk-ian twist.

And there is no shame in admitting to my acquisition of said media in the form of dvds and magazines from said establishment, as not only was I supporting local business at the time but it allowed me to develop my experienced and mature world view on how the ability of people to preserve their youthful sexual escapades on film was only possible with the cameras I helped buy as a twenty year old kid, yet I detest those whom trade money for sex these days as it only leads to the cycle of self hatred (that is then outsourced onto people beyond those who regret selling themselves for a pitiful monetary amount ie. Onlyfans subscriptions) remains rolling in perpetuity.

Caught this curry munched try and sneak up behind me like the TPWF he is so I "911d" him an umpteen (read as more than 3) number of times before I snapped his neck 180' before I decapitated his F ass for the oontz ro laugh at as I reduce his vibrational frequency to zero and tell him to fuck off back to the street shitter filled dump where he came from if he chooses to come at this Australian King.

IMG_1752.jpeg

My "gun" which doubles as my "Ax" in my iphone Pro 14 Max (1 TerrorBite version ala the latest and greatest) that captured this idiot as I serve his head up on a platter ans warn his turban wearing buddies that "There is a New Sherrif in Town" in spite of "Slowhand" previously shooting me whilst I was unaware.

Essentially I can use the Bruce Willis Die Hard "I now have a machine gun" quote and I will happily decorate my environment with the suffering of fools whom seek to torment me as the tables are now turned and I am awake to their game.

Because Matthew Luke The MOB, is greater than the fabled "Chad" meme of the internet, lets see him eclipse this one where I, who has proven himself as the real life "Luke Skywalker" literally piss on him as "Han(d) solo" after locking him behind bars.

And in the spirit of the Indian within Me (my wife) I'll happily go back at dark and take a Golden sloppy, bean and crab infused shit on him too.

Now this is how I tell jokes.

Also I fully intend to see all the living members from here that were featured on the 12oz Reunion tee when the reunion happens post King Corronation ceremony. 

Once the source code is unlocked I'll fly everyone to Oahu and rent out entire hotels for the Oontz members who can prove they contributed to making this place what it is over the years.

If there was an election tomorrow, you know you would vote for me given that nothing would make me happier than seeing you madmen and women in person as we partied hard and I tell of my own Ayebee (RIP) style stories I have yet to detail here in honour of the fallen Oontzers.

Also as a token of gratitude, I would bestow each Oontzer with a 24 carat cuban link solid gold DAO chain with diamonds in place of the glitter version that jugzer (RIP) posted on here.

Because I know that after the party ends and you head back to your everyday lives, you would have a reminder of Me and this place and would forever be able to have a laugh at Me, at yourselves, and at life itself as you know there is no Heaven unless you can be the first to have given it away as you (and the laughter that love is the embodiment of) don't exist without others to get the joke.

• Like 1

great way to finish a saturday afternoon.

Looked fantastic sounded like a gunshot

shame I was butt naked at the time.

having to stand there yelling "oi oi OOOIIIIIII can one of you get the broom?" while the kids watched youtube at full volume in the living room.

IMG_2879.thumb.jpg.6d59d12585a9ccb7e352d682571a9952.jpg

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1