The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

rough day at work / finally home / first YouTube upload .

I usually mess around/warm up on piano by picking out some chords from my favorite hip hop tunes . Here’s “fall in love” by slum village . apologies for the suckiness , i set my phone down/hit record and this is the very first thingee I played after coming home today .

3 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Crye Precision G3. 

Only pants I own that are comfy and handle the abuse of living on a ranch. 

Thanks for the info. Wanted pants like that for damn near a decade. Def will look into them. If I can find those in a fall camo... ?

13 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Yeah man, they’re great. Actually made in Brooklyn. 

http://www.tacticaldistributors.com

Tell them 12ozProphet sent you when you order. 

Looked em up..279$? for pants? Out of my price range unfortunately. They look great though, love em. Are those kneepads removable?

In CAN thats like 366$ plus shipping, plus customs...I hate Canada. All said and done it would be close to 5 Bills. Looks like its 60$ carhartts for me

Edited by Kults

53 minutes ago, Kults said:

Looked em up..279$? for pants? Out of my price range unfortunately. They look great though, love em. Are those kneepads removable?

In CAN thats like 366$ plus shipping, plus customs...I hate Canada. All said and done it would be close to 5 Bills. Looks like its 60$ carhartts for me

Yeah, they aren't cheap. But they're massively over engineered an dover built. Plus hand made in the USA, so yeah... Quality costs.

Yeah, knee pads are removable. I bought them for some classes I was taking... Knees are too old to handle a ton of abuse and knee pads suck. These work great.

Send them to my house and I'll resend them to you as a gift.

3 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Yeah, they aren't cheap. But they're massively over engineered an dover built. Plus hand made in the USA, so yeah... Quality costs.

Yeah, knee pads are removable. I bought them for some classes I was taking... Knees are too old to handle a ton of abuse and knee pads suck. These work great.

Send them to my house and I'll resend them to you as a gift.

Will take you up on that sometime. My grandparents and half my family live out in Utah but we don’t speak often, I don’t want to bother them with all that. 

As far as the pants go I’d buy em instantly if finances permitted me to. I have no doubt they’re worth the asking price, I just can’t afford it.

3 hours ago, Kults said:

Will take you up on that sometime. My grandparents and half my family live out in Utah but we don’t speak often, I don’t want to bother them with all that. 

As far as the pants go I’d buy em instantly if finances permitted me to. I have no doubt they’re worth the asking price, I just can’t afford it.

I feel you man. Wish I had more pairs because they really are durable and comfy. Only thing that comes close is denim, but when half my day is sitting, stooping or hunching, it just gets too uncomfortable.

Utah isn't super far from me and definitely a really nice drive since you cut through Wyoming and Yellowstone.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, misteraven said:

I feel you man. Wish I had more pairs because they really are durable and comfy. Only thing that comes close is denim, but when half my day is sitting, stooping or hunching, it just gets too uncomfortable.

Utah isn't super far from me and definitely a really nice drive since you cut through Wyoming and Yellowstone.

Ya I even have a Polygamist Mormon aunt! The real deal Utah

I envy you guys, I hate Canada.