The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Concentration Camp shots were crazy, I remember seing bunk beds stacked so tightly only human skeletons would fit in them.

I went on a tour of one as a little kid, I think I was 6 or 7 and it fucked my head up.

I wanna see some Volchsmarch photo's.

Concentration Camp shots were crazy, I remember seing bunk beds stacked so tightly only human skeletons would fit in them.

I went on a tour of one as a little kid, I think I was 6 or 7 and it fucked my head up.

I wanna see some Volchsmarch photo's.

Yeah, I have been to Dachau before...but the first time I was there the thing that got me was the gate. Next to the main gate where it says "Work will set you free" there was a picture of the 10th Armored Division that liberated the camp when the SS was on the run. It shows a soldier shaking the hand of a prisoner who is a walking skeleton through that gate. The look on the face of the prisoner is one of regained hope that he is now free and one of deep gratitude looking at this American "kid". The face of the soldier is one of shock, shock that humans can do this to one another.

Its pretty moving, I wish I got a picture of it.

it's gotta be weird living in a country that only 70 years ago, had functioning concentration camps. you see that shit in history books and in movies, but it's a little more real seeing actual pictures of the places where people were beaten and thrown in ovens. i'm curious about how germans now a days look at the whole thing, is it just like "oh yeah that?, yeah that was our bad."? crazy shit.

also, braves FTW tonight.

Being from Canada I have a very strong calling to go to a baseball game in the states and I have no clue why. Im truly jealous.

Werd em up... Straight goods if your sincere you'll fall in love with the game of baseball after you go.

Always been a sports fan, baseball fell in the 3rd / 4th spot. until I went to my first game. Was a Jays/Rockies interleague game at coors field in denver. Dude its a good fuckin time. Just lookin at the green grass, laid back atmosphere and just all round rad vibe will make you a solid fan for life.

Imin vancouver and hit Safeco down in seattle 3/4 times a year.

I go out of my way when traveling to catch a game wherever I'm at or at the very least if its the off season or said city's team is on the road I go to the team shop at the park or in some cases do a tour of the park, which is WELL worth it everytime. Usually only like 15 bucks and you get to go everywhere. Press boxes, dressing rooms whatever.

Now Iv been to safeco, yankee stadium, camden, comerica, petco, dodger stadium, coors, safeco, oakland colesium, at&t park tho never inside grrrr. Whatever they call the stadium the nationals play at and prolly more.

GET INTO IT. Shits dope.