The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Picture139.jpg

Looking like this...

Picture140.jpg

So I went here..

Picture143.jpg

Then here to pick up some photos that never made it for some reason.

Picture144.jpg

So I got this to turn a fail into a win.

Picture157.jpg

Bag-o-vision.

Picture162.jpg

Bag-o-vision revisited.

Picture166.jpg

Before.

Picture168.jpg

After. Rigatoni with Italian sausage for me and the lady.

Scheels?

you know after i wrote that, i saw a stupid commercial for sheels and thought,

fuck im retarded for calling it shields

damn...are we gonna need chains suki?

i drove up monday after the storm and the roads were all completely cleared

now there's some rain so the snow has melted away.

just drive slow.

go to walmart and get some incase, if you need them installed,

there's always people who do it on the road for a small fee.

just use b-fish, make her bat her eye lashes and get some

dude to do it for free.

Picture171.jpg

Drink, talk, get ready.

Picture177.jpg

Downtown Los Angeles.

Picture194.jpg

Some more drink, some more talk and then...

Picture206.jpg

Picture217.jpg

Vagabond Opera @ the Edison. Perfect venue to see this band at. Horribly overpriced, but still worth it. Got dressed up in an old suit of mine and had a hell of a night. It's good to do different.

Picture218.jpg

Time to go home.

No order...

4385403751_4bb5f1b5d5.jpg

Built on the lambs back...

4385403745_360e4c678c.jpg

Kid + box + stair case = winter olympic styles...

4385403737_4084632de8.jpg

Cheaper if you buy three...

4385407057_9c7bfa86b5.jpg

Do thugs go to heaven...?

4386170814_3aee0828e6.jpg

Little people...

4385403721_2017ae9822.jpg

Sweet 5mil...

4385403739_6fd8f83343.jpg

Non-artisitic...

4386170596_9656e57964.jpg

Insert fuck yeah ragetoon... Went better than expected...

4386171216_66f0dbae6d.jpg

Oh so flakey...

4386171438_5786f95a51.jpg

O'week... Insert fuck yeah ragetoon again...

4385407243_87c7aebea6.jpg

Ooooooontz

4385407821_018ce4c872.jpg

The end...

• Like 1

New page! :)

Ok...so I have actually never really taken the time to post a day in my pies. Mostly because my day consists of a shitty commute, then going to classes, studying at the library, then shitty commute home, then gym and then sleep...pretty boring, and i doubt it can compare to some of the epic posts in this thread.

So i usually just come in here and comment on other people's day in pies. But, a few months back, I decided to go on a road trip to San Diego (which I hadn't been to in almost 20 years) and on the way down, stop and visit family in L.A., and meet up with a few 12oontzers during the process. So I decided to document it with pies and finally post in this thread. I honestly wouldn't mind doing it more often, but when im in a boring routine, I doubt anyone would want to see it.

Since I am the king of procrastination, I am finally getting around to posting pics of the trip which happened last September (or was it August?...or maybe October?...i cant remember)

So without further a due, my first day in pies post (with narration):

About 60 or 70 miles into my trip (taking Interstate 5 south)..

DSC00127.jpg

nothing but dry land and a 2 lane stretch of highway...more than 300 miles left to L.A. ...but i had sunflower seeds and hip hop to keep me busy...sorry about my huge cracked windshield and dirty car...thats how I roll)

snapped this flick...231 more miles to go....when i uploaded the pictures to my computer a few months after, I noticed that I had also flicked a UFO or shooting star or something..

DSC00128.jpg

can you see it??

drove some more...and realized that all the water i had been drinking with the sunflower seeds caused me to have to pee really bad...fortunately I saw a sign that said "rest area ahead 30 miles".....so I was like...fuck it...i can hold it for another 20 minutes or so....got all the way there and saw this...

DSC00129.jpg

FUCK!

• Like 1

finally drove another 40 minutes having to pee really really bad and stopped into a gas station and peed all over the urinal (no pics..sorry)...got some more gas before hitting an area between Sacramento and L.A. called the grapevine.

here you can see the grapevine off in the distance..it runs through those hills/mountains..

DSC00131.jpg

heres the view right at the beginning of the grapevine..

DSC00132.jpg

finally made it into L.A. and was starving....linked up with my cousin and we rolled out to the Farmer's Market off of Fairfax, which has a dope food court..they have different types of food..italian, chinese, german, brazilian, etc etc....they even had southern food, and last time I was at the food court I was interested in getting alligator meat..but last time i was full, so this time I felt adventurous....

my cousin wasnt as adventerous and stuck with the jumbalaya, cornbread and sweet potato chips..

DSC00134.jpg

and i got the alligator...which I didnt want with rice, but as a po' boy sammich...so thats what I ordered..

DSC00136.jpg

it tasted "different" :o ...we'll just keep it at that...

DSC00137.jpg

anyways, back to my post..

my cousin wanted to stop by his homie's house and smoke some kush..so we went on an excursion...the area we were driving to got nicer and nicer and nicer..until we ended up in Beverly Hills. My cousin then tells me about his homie (who is only 23) and his older brother (who is only 27) and that they live in this nice house..

he tells me their parents live at some multimillion dollar mansion somewhere in Texas, but that this house belongs to the brother, who used his parents money to start up a business of buying old mansions worth millions, then modernizing them by making everything digital (plasma tvs, security systems, kitchens, etc.) and then reselling them for much more...basically million dollar fixer uppers.

i didnt believe him until we pulled up to the house (the older brother was out of town in London doing business, and the younger brother was chillin watching tv in the backyard...)

here was his and his brothers house (well, really his brothers)..

DSC00140.jpg

and this was the backyard area with an outdoor plasma tv..

DSC00139.jpg

the guy was hella cool and down to earth, but my cousin said his older brother was a dick...but he let me flick his house..

heres the kitchen...weird thing was there wasnt any fridges or microwaves...it was all cabinets...but it turns out the fridge was one of the cabinets and the microwave was another cabinet...everything was camouflaged..

DSC00142.jpg

heres the living room....notice the huge plasma tv screen with all the security cams on it...there was a plamsa screen in every fucking room!...and i didnt even flick all the rooms!..

DSC00141.jpg

this was the bar in the house...notice the bottles of cristal..lol..

DSC00144.jpg

heres my cousin posing with the bottles of cristal..hahaha..

DSC00143.jpg

he was doing it to be funny..because our family is super broke compared to ho this 23 year old and his brother were living.

• Like 1

we finally left the guys spot, and he told me that if im ever in L.A. again to come through and kick it..hes friends with all of my cousins...i think im gonna take him up on that offer especially since my cousin told me how he hits expensive clubs, hollers at fine women and brings them back to his spot...caligula is mad jealous :(

anyways...ran some errands with my cousin and got back to his place and then left to meet up with IOU for some good old fashioned grubbin at Rosco's chicken and waffles in Hollywood.

heres a nice flick of the Hollywood sign I took after we parked the car...

DSC00152.jpg

got into roscoe's and the MEXICAN waiter came and took our order..this is what we ate..

IOU got the gravy chicken with grits..

DSC00157.jpg

and a biscuit (or was it cornbread?)..

DSC00158.jpg

i got the chicken and waffles..

DSC00159.jpg

with a side of mac and cheese..

DSC00154.jpg

washed it down with some lemonaid...YUM!!

they need a rosco's here in sacramento!

DSC00160.jpg

delicious!