FUCK YOUR CLUB AND YOUR BOUNCERS

Hayabusa

Haha, thanks drunk.

And UPS! we have to call the cops in certain situations because if some shit goes down, all court costs are out of pocket and jailtime/probation for a low paying job is no thx.

Yeah i feel that.

Yet again ive never had an altercation with a Bouncer, i was taken shots at Security.

Im sure there are alot of prick bouncers though, cause thats what ''Power'' does.

But then again if some drunk fagget was tryin to get up in my face id probaly start goin Thor on dudes as well. So its like a thing were i understand if i know the situation and its legit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time this girl called us over cause a guy punched one of her friends in the face (a female mind you).

We were told dude was in the bathroom, so we roll back there to find this shirtless Kimbo looking motherfucker like "Yea, I punched the bitch".

This dude would have destroyed everyone in the club if he wanted to, so we just gave him is money back and asked him nicely to leave.

He did.

You never know what's going to happen at these kind of jobs. There are a lot of douchebag door guys sure, but getting your life threatened night after night because people don't understand the reasoning behind them getting kicked out (you were masturbating on the dancefloor, or you were fucking a walrus in the supply closet, or you pissed on that guy over there, or you punched out a window) gets on your nerves.

A guy I knew got stabbed to death because of an altercation with a customer.

I've had people wait for me when the club gets out.

It's frustrating that people want to bottle you and you're just making 14 bucks an hour, and for the most part removing the dangerous/douchebag people in there that you shouldn't want to deal with anyways.

Where the fuck do yo live that bouncers get 14 an hour???

And that it's concidered petty pay???

And since when are you some toughguy bouncer?

I thought you were a scrawney emo kid?

But fo real, i hate how they act bad then call 5-0, shits homo.

My freinds gave me a heads up that the bouncers and staff of this one bar have plans for me.

Turns out somebody snitched me out and they know who I am.

Their plan is that they're going to drag me out back and roll on me then hold me for the cops and tell them I attacked them.

For getting tags in the bathroom.

I'm obviously going to steer clear of there from now on.

But I'm seriously considering creeping up after hours and etching every single one of their windows and leaving punchlines taunting them just on priciple.

I had an extremely boring night at work tonight, then right before we closed a HUGE fight erupted between the guidos and the colored folk....shockingly enough to EVERYONE, the guidos actually beat the everliving piss out of the hood dudes, like it was embaressing. I had to save a couple from seriously being choked to death

i used to work in an extremely scummy club, the sort of place where you go if you get rejected from everywhere else....

i saw some shit in my time...

i saw one bouncer open two heavy oak doors with the heads of two guys he had under his arms (the guys had started been involved in a riot and had trampled some girls to the floor).

another time, my housemate who also worked with me had pint glasses thrown at his head by a customer because he wouldnt serve him - that guy took a beating and a half, and was then arrested. he is still in prison now, 2 years later...

so many more stories...

but i agree, most of the bouncers i know are lovely guys. its only if you do something stupid ill they target you.

Where the fuck do yo live that bouncers get 14 an hour???

The club I work at now I make about that.

The old club I used to work for I made $20 an hour, plus we could drink for free all night...my boss' rule was as long as you can stand up straight you can keep drinking

i imagine most bouncers really aren't concerned with the security and the safety of the club and all clubgoers

most are thugs and ex-cons that hate partyers and clubs, and want an excuse to whoop some ass and get paid for it.

probably a little jealous of all the rich guys soaking up all the pussy too. more reason to whoop some ass

yeah i had all kinds of coke in my pockets

sucker

now your just trying to sound indifferent. Listen homie. I'll give you twenty pounds from a scottisch account i still have running. Do the conversion homie just like the euro. And 14 dollars for being a bouncer or anything else is shit pay!!!

thanks for the inf gliko

everytime I hear about a bouncer catching a bash it warms my heart. earlier in the year one sucker-punched me hard in the side of the face when I was drunk and not even looking in his direction. they are such pee heart bitches. He probably weighed twice as much as me and he throws a sucker punch. luckily it didn't do shit