FUCK YOUR CLUB AND YOUR BOUNCERS

Hayabusa

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud
I bounce, and if anyone ever complained to management about anything like this they'd laugh in their face.

95 percent of the people that go clubbing are collar popping pieces of shit, that's why a lot of bouncers have such disdain for the customers.

Yea, it's whack dude took your 20 bucks, but it wasn't really your 20 dollars anyways.

So it's not a huge deal.

I was a club kid a long time ago...I remember bouncers getting fired for shit once in a while. Little shit, too...they really had to be on top of their game.

I agree that a lot of clubgoers are bridge and tunnel douchebags, but promoters and managers can usually tell if someone is on the level or not...like I said, they don't want bad publicity, because it negates all the money they spend on promoting. I guess it depends on the club, and the relationship the club has with the bouncers.

You don't strike me as the type that would sweat someone over a twenty dollar bill, though. This guy sounds like he really shouldn't be doing security around a bunch of drunk and/or high people who might not walk away like hayabusa did. I could see something bad happening.

It's not so much that he got clipped for the twenty...the fact that the bouncer would even think trying that was worth it bugs me.

You're right though. Life goes on.

Guest shai_hulud

I would NEVER be caught dead in a club like that.

I don't care how hot the girl I'm with is, or how much booze she's willing to pour in me...wild horses would not be able to drag me into a room full of guys like that.

I don't even go to BARS, much less clubs these days. When I do go to bars, they tend to be of the variety where assholes like that would be refused service strictly on principle.

Which is why I feel comfortable drinking in dive bars. Birds of a feather flock together.

sadly, this place has gotten a bad rep in the past, with ppl pulling guns, kinves, and starting huge fights

so i guess im not surprised

like i said, i dont frequent many places like this often, but out of all the places i have gone to, this one had the highest number of stereotypical club goers

i didnt think many of you would really go to places like these, from what ive gathered in the numerous threads around here but i could be wrong

bars FTW, cuz i like talking and not having my ears ring the next day

Guest shai_hulud

AyeBee and ASS, I take that back. I would be mad if you DIDN'T take a twenty off of one of those kooks.

Just kidding.

Most of the bouncers I know are really cool, levelheaded people. As I said, they can afford to be...they're big dudes, and I'm not exactly a small dude myself.

If I were the promoter and I saw a bouncer do hayabusa like that, he'd be SO out of there, and hay would have gotten a couple comp passes and some drinks on the house.

Those are the breaks.

I hear you man.

I was at this spot in Time Square for Thanksgiving Eve. It was alright. Super over-crowded though. We knew some promoter so he squeezed us in and we didn't have to wait on line. However after a few drinks and some flirting I decided to explore the place some more. I'll admit I was a little twisted, but I was exploring none the less. I walked into this room on the first floor thinking it was just another themed room. They had hip-hop rooms and such, anyway after about 30 seconds I realized I was actually walking out of the place. So I turned around to head back in and there was this bouncer there. I try to just walk passed him and he bumps into me not letting me passed.

So I'm all like "excuse me man, just trying to get back inside." He's all like "I can't let you do that." So he basically forces me out of the place because of overcrowding issues.

I get outside and attempt to just get on line and go back in. However due to the amount of people inside they aren't letting anyone in anymore. I tried to talk to the bouncers outside like a gentlemen at first about the situation, and how everyone I came with was still inside the place. They weren't having it. I payed 40 bucks to get into this place and I wasn't nearly ready to go plus I really didn't feel like traveling all the way back home solo. Anyway a bunch of other people were in the same position as me so dudes ended up calling the cops for crowd control. About 4 cops show up and start basically pushing people off this block in Time Square I might add. On Thanksgiving eve. These guys were like forcing people that weren't even involved off the sidewalk this club happened to be on.

Anyway to make a long story short. I tried to talk to them like human beings. They decided that communication isn't necessary when dealing with people. This cop grabbed me basically dragged me down the block and tossed me around the corner for just trying to reason with him and he "wasn't having any of it."

BTW. McDonalds should still serve Hamburgers at 4 am. Not breakfast. Fuck that.

Fuck Cops.

Fuck Clubs.

Fuck all the douche bags I have to stand in line next to to have a miserable night anyway.

Something like happened one time to me

We were at a club and there was this big guy there and he was giving us a lot of shit

And we were like whatever we left

And later on that night

Somebody shot him in front of the club and killed him

Yeah they tried to pin it on me, but i was out of town so...

He must have messed with the wrong people

What gets me is when bouncers step to me on the you're drunk buddy tip,I dont drink.

What also gets me is seeing 3 of them toss one drunk kid out the back door.

What gets them is my fucking fist or a chair......youre size doesn't matter when its nine meat heads on one so why are you spending all that money on roids to screw semi hot slags that have been around the fucking block 90 times?

I hate bouncers

the other night I was in a jock bar with guys from work, and the exit to the patio was right there and i went to leave throught it, I'M ON CRUTCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, meat makes me go back in and around the front...........my boy whips his dick out and pisses all over the place as were walking out.

from my experience being a bouncer-doorman-security, w/e

i wouldnt have bother you for that petty bullshit.

for some weed fuck yeah thats mine.

ive found some crazy shit in the club i worked, even found an ounce of "some powdery" substance in the ladies b-room

found some panties in the corner after a long hip hop night. gross

we never fucked with anyone that much as long as you showed respect, you got it; even if you were some frat puke. tryin to impress your generic white girlfriend.

people always act like the bouncer-doorman-security guys owe them something.

i dont care how hot you are, no id no inside.

they called me "charlie banter", cause i would be sent to talk to morons about "their actions" and if they wouldnt listen or chill the fuck out, i would tell them i'm just tryin to let you have a good night, and let the samoan-(mispelled) guys handle it.

most of the time they would just say "sorry bro" and that would be it.

you all know how liquid courage gets to people.

ayebee- you hit it on the head

I'm not sure how it is at other bars, but we let people get away with a lot of shit.

Really the only reason I'm going to kick you out is if you're violent, disrespectful to bartenders/waitresses, or too drunk to stand up.

The biggest reason people get booted is when I call them on one of the above and they reply with an "Oh you fucking loser, you fucking toughguy, fuck you."

You're out of here.

We have to say something to you if you're climbing on the bar and dancing on tables and spraying beer all over people.

A quick "Oh my bad man" will send us both our separate ways.

I bounce, and fuck all you guys haha

I'm sorry, but club-goers are fucking aggravating pieces of shit for the most part

After reading many of your posts I think that's how you feel about

everyone. Ha ha. Not starting shit just a humorous thought I had.

Yeah, dealing with drunks is no fun. Club or not.

One time this girl called us over cause a guy punched one of her friends in the face (a female mind you).

We were told dude was in the bathroom, so we roll back there to find this shirtless Kimbo looking motherfucker like "Yea, I punched the bitch".

This dude would have destroyed everyone in the club if he wanted to, so we just gave him is money back and asked him nicely to leave.

He did.

You never know what's going to happen at these kind of jobs. There are a lot of douchebag door guys sure, but getting your life threatened night after night because people don't understand the reasoning behind them getting kicked out (you were masturbating on the dancefloor, or you were fucking a walrus in the supply closet, or you pissed on that guy over there, or you punched out a window) gets on your nerves.

A guy I knew got stabbed to death because of an altercation with a customer.

I've had people wait for me when the club gets out.

It's frustrating that people want to bottle you and you're just making 14 bucks an hour, and for the most part removing the dangerous/douchebag people in there that you shouldn't want to deal with anyways.

Guest shai_hulud
I didnt know how many ppl on the ounce were bouncers.

We call anyone security related 3-0.

Basically all they are, is a bunch of assholes who bully drunk punks, or if shit about to pop off call cosp becuse theyre too god dman afraid.

Fuck a 3-0

I want to go to a party at YOUR house. I'm gonna bring a handle of 151 and a baseball bat for the toilet.

Nah, seriously. I had to regulate at a couple "parties" at my last house. I ziptied one guy to the banister because he was high on acid and being a hazard to me, himself, and others...he called me a "goddamn bitch nigger" about a hundred and fifty times for it, but whatever...names I can handle. You throw full cans of beer at my head, and I'm gonna handle business. Sorry, bro. Better that than throwing you out on the street in the ghetto at midnight tripping balls.

I don't need the cops unless someone is getting raped or killed next door. Let them handle that shit. Everything else is grrrrrrrrrravy.

I want to go to a party at YOUR house. I'm gonna bring a handle of 151 and a baseball bat for the toilet.

Nah, seriously. I had to regulate at a couple "parties" at my last house. I ziptied one guy to the banister because he was high on acid and being a hazard to me, himself, and others...he called me a "goddamn bitch nigger" about a hundred and fifty times for it, but whatever...names I can handle. You throw full cans of beer at my head, and I'm gonna handle business. Sorry, bro. Better that than throwing you out on the street in the ghetto at midnight tripping balls.

I don't need the cops unless someone is getting raped or killed next door. Let them handle that shit. Everything else is grrrrrrrrrravy.

Shiiiit sounds like a plan.

But really that was actully 99% about Security guards and people of the sort who take their job wayyyyy too seriously. Atleast Bouncers have a dangerous job. But fo real, i hate how they act bad then call 5-0, shits homo. But im sure there are some who do handle there buisness cause i heard about this one guy who got his arm cut off cause he kicked out 3 mexicans. However he shot all 3 of them mother fuckers, with one fuckin arm.

I wish i could give him props

afterschool- this is now part of my sig:

There are a lot of douchebag door guys sure, but getting your life threatened night after night because people don't understand the reasoning behind them getting kicked out (you were masturbating on the dancefloor, or you were fucking a walrus in the supply closet, or you pissed on that guy over there, or you punched out a window)

props comin at you. n/h

I'm not that big. I'm not even mean. I just don't take shit from drunks or hypes.

true, i'm 6'3 and a half. and weigh 190. i'll talk you down in a second.

most of the time a quick " hay shape up or ship out works more than ten guys on one guy.

ups!- i totally worked with one of these guys, and he got the club sued for kickin the sj=hit out of a guy. cause he called him a bitch.

your drunk, talk all you want. wanna go home or go to jail.