Team Sleep Problems Official Thread.

Prime Chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I have the worst cold ever and got it from from the best girl ever, or at least I used to think she was. The farther I get into thiis, the more I suspect she did this shit to me on purpose. Cheap vodka, Nyquil, and no sleep tell me this is true. 3:05 a.m. and vector math agree.

alright,i been sleeping on the team sleep. checking in 12:42am texas time,dr pepper keeps the clock flowing smoothly for the next four hours,then its time for kolaches,bowls of organic silverhaze and a bench session if the weather permits. new house is across from a up/gm yard and a brother is loving it.

Do most of team sleep work the 3rd shift? or do you just have strange sleep habits?

only worked 3rd shift since November07 but the dance n graff always had up and about doing something nerdy. so getting paid to avoid the daytime world is fine by me anyday.

maybe i should be posting in the alco thread but i woke up drunk, kept on drinking, got into some unlegal shit and am now checking in with the insomniacs. I truly recommend diphenhydromine and nyquil if you don't dig being awake. Holla.

• 1 year later...
Guest 50million

i woke up at 7:30am on a saturday morning. i have a date tonight and im so excited, i cant sleep.

whats wrong with me? haha

prolly cuz it came out of no where. dude was like, lets hang out...i was like huh?

Guest 50million

i keep having the same dream. i either get mugged real bad or shot in the leg. this usually happens at my place of employment too.

what does that mean?

@12:30 am tonight, I came home and got White Castle.

wcu1.jpg

and one of these:

White+Castle

After finishing off 2 bacon cheeseburgers, one double cheeseburger, one BBQ pulled pork, and half a thing of onion rings, I got tired. It wasn't the food, I was just tired. So I went to bed.

@4:30 am I woke up to my neighbors opening the front door down stairs (it has a loud creak to it). Then I noticed the sound of a fire engine or ambulance out front. I woke up, wandered to my front window and noticed it was my neighbor, and the paramedics were checking him out. He was standing, and walked to the ambulance with them, so I have no idea what happened. I'm not really into sticking my nose in their business, so I opt to go back to bed. Unfortunately, I've got the nastiest hot burn, and when I lay on my side, I get nauseous.

@5:00am: take a shit, then get on 12oz.

It is now 5:57am, the sun is out, and I am wide awake.

This sucks.

Guest 50million
You're gonna get mugged and shot!

Nah,maybe something's telling you that you should be extra cautious in that place.

bwhahaha. i just started secretly dating a department manager.

weird.

Guest 50million
5:17 with no intent to sleep.

50 you don't check stuff out in the dream dictionary? you def should if you care to know.

3:25 and blasting cut copy for no good reason.

ok dream dictionary sayz:

coworkers:

To see your coworkers in your dream, highlights aspects of your waking relationship with them, including difficulties/support. It signifies your ambition, struggles and competitive nature. If the coworkers in your dream are not your actual coworkers, then they may pertain to some psychological business that you need to work on. Work-related dreams can also often be linked to stress at work.

job:

To dream about your current job, suggests that you need to work harder or be more effective at work. There may be something or some task that must be done at once.You may be overworked or preoccupied with work. You need to make time for leisure and relaxation.

and getting shot:

To dream that you are shot, represents a form of self-punishment that you may be unconsciously imposing on yourself. You may have done something that you are ashamed of or are not proud of. If you are shot and come back as a different person, then it indicates that you to start fresh. You want to wipe the past away and literally become a new person.

So, I'm over worked, and im punishing myself for dating a co worker.

meh. i thought it would be something new and exciting.

i broke my back last year, and havn't had surgery due to many complications. i havn't slept longer than 4 hours at once since it happened.. shit sucks. even with all the pain killers, i can't sleep longer than a nap. even if i get piss drunk, i'll wake up in pain a few hours later all half drunk n hungover, wondering what it would take to put my ass out for a full night. i'm scheduled for surgery in 2 weeks.. i know once the pain's gone i'ma sleep for a week.