Team Sleep Problems Official Thread.

Prime Chaos

^move to Aus...........sunny hot weather is what we do best.

on the thesis................its interesting. I am struggling a bit to understand it all, mainly because I don't know anything about analytic philosophy and semantic web research.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr
dude that sounds like just what i need. problem is, i cant leave massachusetts until the end of the summer. it'll be here before i know it though.

http://earthdancelive.com/

this is a better festival is some ways... not as good in other ways.. But it is right around harvest season in the emerald triangle...... so yeah its always a nice festival.. and it is on wavy gravys hog farm... so you know its going to be a fun time...

for those of you who don't know who wavy gravy is check this link out..

http://www.wavygravy.net/

That is one thing I do not enjoy about it.

I also despise the cold. And not seeing the sun for what feels like months at a time.

So this ain't the best place for me. Thank god I am graduating soon though and can leave this abysmal hell hole of muck and snow.

man.. don't be talking shit on mass... well actually... where are you in mass? if you are in fall river or some shit feel free.. but if you are in boston you are tripping..

Guest spectr

fuck i should have gone out tonight.. hung out with this girl, instead I am sitting here watching doomsday and it seems to be as shitty a movie as I thought it was going to be..

Guest spectr

so I just want to say that the doomsday movie that just came out has to be the worst fucking movie I have seen in a long time.

This movie is a fucking steaming pile of shit...

Guest spectr
really?

it looked aight i guess..

has anyone seen hitman?

i heard it was pretty good,

then i heard it was lame as hell...

Fucking horrible movie... seriously this movie fucking sucks.. not worth watching it..

Guest spectr

so one of my roommates friends just woke up pissed in our fridge and then passed back out..

Any ideas of what kind of horrible things we should do to this kid before we wake him up make him clean it up, go to the store and buy us new groceries and kick him out...

so one of my roommates friends just woke up pissed in our fridge and then passed back out..

Any ideas of what kind of horrible things we should do to this kid before we wake him up make him clean it up, go to the store and buy us new groceries and kick him out...

colour his whole face black with a sharpie. don't forget the inside of his ears. then pics.

Guest spectr

we just shaved one off his eyebrows... I know this might be hard to believe but somehow there is not a single marker anywhere inside the house... Don't ask me how... but somehow there is not a single one anywhere..

we just shaved one off his eyebrows... I know this might be hard to believe but somehow there is not a single marker anywhere inside the house... Don't ask me how... but somehow there is not a single one anywhere..

own3d3739.jpg

own3d1496.jpg

thats how you get down