Team Sleep Problems Official Thread.

Prime Chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

hey team sleep problems ayebee needs to eat those jbcs? or is he excused from it.. and if you don't know check the thread he started called the bet..

Guest spectr

man.. casek whats up with the getting the irc going again.. I might have some time to set it up tomorrow.. but need somewhere to drop a couple bots from... know anywhere..

man.. casek whats up with the getting the irc going again.. I might have some time to set it up tomorrow.. but need somewhere to drop a couple bots from... know anywhere..

was waiting to see if allen was going to implement it or not. i guess he's not planning on it atm.

as for bots, not sure yet.

no porcelain, no meebo, etc. i'm pretty security minded and i don't spread myself very wide on the interwebs. speaking of that, i'm almost finally able to get back to my CEH (certified ethical hacker) studies.

gonna work for the chineses. in a one room apartment. no dog. no beds. just computers and a guy named wang. how can i not laugh at wang and his dong reference name? chineses military and chineses made ak47's. that's how.

I dont *think* it is because it is the first day I haven't eaten opiates in a while since it used to happen before all that..but never happened this severely. I CANNOT fucking lay still. 3 seconds after I lay still or close my eyes I get these weird fucked up tingly feelings all over my body and feel like I can't breath and that I must move. It is really fucking with my head right now because all I want to do is goto bed. What the fuckkkk is wrong with me.