Michael Vick Gets Pwned

fermentor666

no way yo.

you can change before you go to court most anywhere in the states especially for a trial.

they just get your lawyer to bring your suit and you change in some transition room.

on a side note...fuck vick i hope he gets stabbed for being so stupid as to try and defend his stupid ass views (which are illegal) on tv and in interviews. just as diumb as when Dr. Kevorkian tried to defend himself for helping with suicides. his dumbass deserves what he gets and more.

Yeah, where I live, you can change into what you came with, at least, if you want to go to court, but you only really need to change, if anything, when the judge might actually have a say in something that may concern your freedom.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you fucking kidding me??? how the fuck is any animal torture "fine"??? im not peta either but animal cruelty is all bad. try starving my dogs, torturing them, or making them fight for their lives, i'll fucking kill the bastard who does that.

hydrogen peroxide, tsk tsk tsk... so have 2 dogs fight and the winner gets to eat a meal? the loser is dead and who the fuck cares? =(

You need to find a new hobby if you like breeding animals to kill and suffer. I'm no activist but it doesn't take a genius to know that it is barbaric. I don't care how "down-south" traditional it is. What makes Vick's case even worse is that he tortured the dogs afterwards. This stuff shouldn't be 24/7 news but that doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished.

DUDE, PITBULLS LOVE TO FIGHT .IT'S WHAT THEY'RE GENETICALLY PROGRAMED TO DO, LIKE GOLDEN RETRIEVERS RETRIEVING, OR SHEEPHERDERS HERDING. YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRAIN THEM OR BE CRUEL TO THEM, IT'S JUST WHAT THEY DO. IT'S THEIR WHOLE REASON FOR LIVING.

VIC DID STRAIGHT UP TORTURE DOGS THOUGH.

Not that I don't hate dog fighting. Or people that do it.

But isn't enough, enough already?

He's lost around 50 million dollars. Not to mention the amount of money he would have earned if this didn't happened, probably close to 75-100 mill. He's going to serve at least 20 months in prison, and have to deal with the fact that he did this all to himself for no reason at all, the rest of his life.

I don't know. Seems pretty harsh to me.

Not that I don't hate dog fighting. Or people that do it.

But isn't enough, enough already?

He's lost around 50 million dollars. Not to mention the amount of money he would have earned if this didn't happened, probably close to 75-100 mill. He's going to serve at least 20 months in prison, and have to deal with the fact that he did this all to himself for no reason at all, the rest of his life.

I don't know. Seems pretty harsh to me.

How the fuck is that harsh???

If anything it's even more fitting that he gets a sentence like that cause he was doing it for "no reason at all".

He had money, he's just a sick fuck.

I don't see how anyone can sympathize with this asshole.

I don't really sympathize with him or even give a shit if he gets the chair for it.

What bothers me is people are more concerned with imposing their individual views and morals on others and not things that can make this planet better. Murder is when you kill a person, not an animal. He wasn't hurting your dog or mine. If someone doesn't treat their animal as if it were a human, dress it up in cute little outfits and act like its their little baby, it doesn't fucking affect you or anyone.

Every time you point the finger saying someone else shouldn't do something that doesn't really effect society as a hole it raises the chance of a finger getting pointed at you, and thus you no longer are free to be free. I don't care if someone aborts their kid, burns a flag, a man marries a man, or enjoys a rodeo or fights dogs and chickens. I do care that there are countless people in the prison system that don't really need to be removed from society.

imsure i do some dumb ass shit everyday that others don't agree with but i also do not go around killing innocent animals. its not me pointing the finger at anyone, its me stating that its sad how poor animals are killed just so others can bet and have fun at their expense, and by expense i mean their life. this is my point of view and no one elses, you can choose not to read it just like i choose to not watch the fucking news about this asshole. i say don't send him to jail but let me fucking torture him. there, now our tax dollars wont have to pay for his prison stay.

oopsies, i wont come in this thread anymore.

2789 I think that if people weren't cruel enough to kill dogs then this world would be a better place.

You think we should only pass judgment on things that affect society as a whole?

I think the fact that people get a kick out of this is indicative of a sick society.

Dogfighting is illegal because we deem it cruel and immoral as a society.

What other way are you going to punish him than throw him in jail?

Jail isn't only to lock people away that we deem should be removed from society,

it's also a deterrent.

You do some stupid ass shit like torture dogs you understand that you do so risking jail time.

My point is that sending someone to jail who isn't a threat to others for extended periods of time does more to harm you and me than help. I'm not saying what he did is right, if I saw someone torturing their dog I would get pissed off to. I'm not gonna lie though, I dont think I would try fighting Mike Vick, he looks a little to burly for my fist game. My point is everyone I've met makes mistakes, everyone posting in this forum would be subject to the same scrutiny for plenty of dirt. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who would want us locked up or worse.

The other day the news had a story about abused animals and there were dozens of people calling in offering to adopt the pets and cover expensive vet bills. The same thing doesn't happen for abused children on the news, if its even considered newsworthy enough to put on the news. Just seems to me if people had the same conviction and sense of outrage over other things we would all be better off.

I JUST THINK ITS FUNNY HOW ITS COOL TO TIE A BULLS NUTS WITH A ROPE AND TIGHTEN IT TILL THE SHIT IS IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN CAUSING IT TO BUCK AROUND AND KICK AND THATS AN "AMERICAN TRADITION" BUT DOGFIGHTING IS "CRUEL AND INHUMANE"

exactly, and its the same as raising cows for slaughter, raising dogs for fighting, replaces some words, same exact shit.

How the fuck is that harsh???

If anything it's even more fitting that he gets a sentence like that cause he was doing it for "no reason at all".

He had money, he's just a sick fuck.

I don't see how anyone can sympathize with this asshole.

I love dog's like everyone else.

Hell I own a pitbull, and would never do anything like that to her. In fact, my sister and me just paid for a 1500 dollar operation to repair ligament damage to one of her back legs.

All I'm trying to say is, the man has been punished appropriatly, and people are still trying to add shit on, and take more shit away.

It's just enough.

white people invented pitbulls so black people like Michael Vick could get in trouble fighting them

the CIA unleashed pitbulls into the black community like they did with crack, guns, and liquorstores

it's all part of the plan

the thing is

not to sound like some typical ignorant black guy

this is actually really true

Archived