Bitch about your girlfriend.

Bojangles

I'm getting ready to say fuck mine and leave soon if shit doesn't change.

We've been dating for about 3 years now and have hit that point where there's a fight about something everyday.

Today was the fact the she went out and bought a futon out of nowhere for our spare bedroom. The shit came in a million little pieces and was going to take a few hours work.

I just worked an eight hour shift and told her "Give me a little time to unwind before I jump into it." She got mad and started working on it on her own while I retreated to my art studio to do some painting.

A half hour later I came in and offered my help to which she refused with attitude.

Offered again...same thing

I said "Fine...call me when you want my help." And walked away.

I went back to talk to her about it and now she won't even talk to me.

When I tried to join in, she got up and left.

All I wanted to do was relax before working my evening away after my full day of work.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my relationship got to this point,

and it constantly degraded every day no matter how much we both claimed we were going to change.

in the end we separated and are both much happier people now.

face it, it sucks, but people dont change.

I'm at the same point as you Bojangles. Our 2 year is coming up this Friday, but it's like everyday for the past 3 months, she's had a beef about everything, so atleast 5 times a week, we argue. And not the good arguing either, where the aggression gets dumped off in some good, bang-em up sex. The shit dwells in me, all her little remarks, all her attitude, it's frustrating to the point where today, after a good 10 minutes argument about me sleeping post my graveyard shift. I just laid there when she popped in, she gave me shit, I still laid there, said "fine, if you're so frustrated, just jet." So...turns out, she walked home in the pouring rain, and i'm rejuvenated. Ha, fuckin' bitches...

Plus...

Anytime I try to defend myself or justify a situation, I always get verbally knocked down.

I hear "It's not about you" even when I know it's not about me. Or told that all I'm thinking about is myself...which is rarely true. I'm just trying to add logic and my standpoint to the matter. Shit is driving me nuts.

I told her tonight that if she wants me gone or is just totally done with me to let me know, but she wont.

Leave before you destroy each other.

My last relationship ended about the 3 year mark and it was ugly. Everything was an out war over anything and everything. Finally couldn't take it and bailed out. Best thing I did even though I ain't totally over her. But its been a better year than arguing over everything. Happiness is much better than misery with company.

the futon is symbolic of your relationship, laying in pieces. she is offering you the opportunity to build something together and you put her aside, so she's pissed.

You're probably right, but the point is this:

I get up hella early and have been driving her to work before the sun comes up.

I get enough time to come home, get dressed and go to work myself.

From there, I come straight home to be with her and get put to work.

All I wanted was a quick break and i made it clear to her politely.

She'll lay around all day Sunday cuz she's tired from the workweek and I don't bug her for shit.

You're probably right, but the point is this:

I get up hella early and have been driving her to work before the sun comes up.

I get enough time to come home, get dressed and go to work myself.

From there, I come straight home to be with her and get put to work.

All I wanted was a quick break and i made it clear to her politely.

She'll lay around all day Sunday cuz she's tired from the workweek and I don't bug her for shit.

maybe you guys should sit down and set like a buffer zone of time to relax

like 2 hour after work