MYSPACE: 10yo GIRL THROWS UP A "W" - GETS SHOT

KM4RT

i mean i am just suprised on how far gangsters are taking the shit hahahahaha. "YO HOMIE i saw you the link to your myspace ayy...whasup with that photo aay...you tryn to disrespect my block?" POP.

thats some pretty gangster shit to start turf battles over the internet thats some next level shit.

i dont think that was actually the case.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i mean i am just suprised on how far gangsters are taking the shit hahahahaha. "YO HOMIE i saw you the link to your myspace ayy...whasup with that photo aay...you tryn to disrespect my block?" POP.

thats some pretty gangster shit to start turf battles over the internet thats some next level shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

I don't know... getting shot in the head is rarely the best thing that can happen to someone. She would have been better off if her parents took it maybe.

But maybe this will bring an end to the trend of fucking middle and upper class, no-clue-about-gang-life-having suburban idiots who flash signs they don't understand in every picture they're in. That shit is really irritating.

It would be hard to believe someone merked the little girl because her and her moms were throwing up signs on myspace. It's more than that. It's just media hype with the whole myspace thing. More than likely it was some real life drug or gang related type thing that went down, but "Damn, HOMIE, LOOK, THEY REPPIN' THEY SET ON MYSPACE, NIGGA! WE FINNA RIDE ON THEM NGGAS!" ................nah.

• Like 2

yea its all a bit hyped up. myspace probably had nothing to do with it.

but its sad that such a young kid was killed just because her parents were involved in some fucked up shit. she probably never had much of a chance in life. her parents were already leading her down their shitty path in life.

It would be hard to believe someone merked the little girl because her and her moms were throwing up signs on myspace. It's more than that. It's just media hype with the whole myspace thing. More than likely it was some real life drug or gang related type thing that went down, but "Damn, HOMIE, LOOK, THEY REPPIN' THEY SET ON MYSPACE, NIGGA! WE FINNA RIDE ON THEM NGGAS!" ................nah.

Props for actually seeing through the bullshit in the media story and realizing what probably really happened.

That's almost always my reaction when news breaks, then I'll wait a few weeks for them to report quietly what really happened.

but in most instances they never report what really happened. The media just hypes shit out to make money and hold us in bondage. The more fucking retarded, and shorter attention spans we have the better as far as the major corporations that control the media are concerned.