snowboarding time

cornpone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ugh. i am buying an all new set up this year. the main problem i am having is with the board. what is it with snowboards looking like complete fucking retards got a hold of photoshop and took a graphic design class? i really like simple designs. like the burton idioms look off the fucking hook. but i am in no way at the level of needing a 700 dollar fucking snowboard.

so with that said, is there any recommendations for a stylish board for an all-mountain type of person? i've searched for a bit now and every design i have liked so far has been the 700+ range. anything less than that would be a start.

help sons!

thanks.

I probably won't ride at all at the local places this year, much like the past years, since i don't really enjoy paying money to ride down a 300 foot hill and having to spend more time waiting in lift lines and on the lift than riding. However, i'm going out to utah mid january and i can't fucking wait. Here's to hoping for fresh powder and as much of it as possible.

ugh. i am buying an all new set up this year. the main problem i am having is with the board. what is it with snowboards looking like complete fucking retards got a hold of photoshop and took a graphic design class? i really like simple designs. like the burton idioms look off the fucking hook. but i am in no way at the level of needing a 700 dollar fucking snowboard.

so with that said, is there any recommendations for a stylish board for an all-mountain type of person? i've searched for a bit now and every design i have liked so far has been the 700+ range. anything less than that would be a start.

help sons!

thanks.

i usually got a lot of time on my hands to look around the interweb so i'll take a look around, i'm kinda drunk now so give me a day or so and i'll either PM you with somethin or post a link to a few things... i got this board for $380...

RomeSolution06.jpg

help sons!

thanks.

Check this place out... they have pretty good deals...

http://www.the-house.com/

• 3 weeks later...

^yeah, i dont do a lot of park riding so its good that i can move it all the way down, but sometimes i fuck with the park and i need that shit on top.

im pretty fucking excited though. i got 2 free all day lift tickets too.. i either have to find someone to go with me or i just need to not pay twice. decisions decisions.

Nice board. I remember when LibTech was brand new.

Those are nice bindings too. I like when you can move the toe strap down

so it will push the boot backwards into the binding. I hate when my heel lifts up.

Have fun riding.

I'm jealous.

also, ive always wanted a lib tech. the name just turns me on to the brand and after reading up on them a little bit im sort of in love with them.

here's to a good season.

help sons!

thanks.

you probably don't want to hear it, but the Rome Agent is a great all around, all mountain snowboard

myself, I'm riding a 2005 MFM Sims with Technine MFM bindings. Best. Setup. Ever.

edit: just saw you picked up a Lib T-Rice. Nice ride. My first snowboard was a Lib and I effin loved it.

Archived