The HATE on shit thread

Earthworm Jim

i hate the doctor, gave me 3 shots last night, my arm is numb as fuck and sore now, i cant get to sleep because i have sleep apnea and i can barely breath cuz my chest is caved in, my body hurts like a bitch right now, but whatever, it will all be fixed, except the chest, cuz that requires serious surgery, and i dont have all the symptoms needed to have to do it yet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was on rollerblades a few years ago and i hopped a 5 step, easy shit right? but i slipped back and my back smashed agianst the concrete steps and shifted one half of my chest forward, now i have like a 1.5 inch indent on my ribcage

that's karma for rollerblading man. but to go along with the thread. i hate it when bitches say they are down for no strings sex and then bug out after you have smashed for a few months. that shit pisses me off im like "yo i told you i don't want a fuckin realationship right now i just wanna get some and have fun!" anyone else have that problem? im sure someone does.

i was on rollerblades a few years ago and i hopped a 5 step, easy shit right? but i slipped back and my back smashed agianst the concrete steps and shifted one half of my chest forward, now i have like a 1.5 inch indent on my ribcage

So you look like a retarded handicapped kid who rollerblades?:lol: :lol:

I cant paint cause Ive had a cast on my dominant arm for the past 2 months...i still have 2 months to go...then physical therapy. Im even worse at painting lefty. Im fucking tired of wearing plastic bags into the shower and only being able to properly wash one armpit (the cast is past my elbow). I have something like 3 bucks left in the bank..and nobody wants to hire a gimp..so i have to resort to racking shit to survive (which isnt that much of a change), but is made a bit harder with one working arm. I cant pay bills. Everybody is all happy about the holidays and I hate them for it...its just another fucking day. I hate really fat people that wear clothes made for skinny people. I hate my dog for chewing the shit out of every toy i get him and leaving the mess on the floor for me to pick up..not that he can or anything...its just annoying. I hate people that do well in school because I dropped out. Blegh.

Woe is me...blah blah blah.

I hate really fat people that wear clothes made for skinny people.

fucking co-signed.

i also hate girls that dress like the world is a fucking 80's madonna video and/or the movie heathers. one fucking pair of legwarmers is bad enough, you don't need to wear three. i also really hate the fucking traffic around here.

yeah, i used the word "fucking" in every sentence. i love that fucking word.

i hate when a broad is down to let a kid smash, and when shes shows up she decides she just wanted somebody that she could lay in bed with and cocktease all night cause she was lonely and feeling inadequit.

dumb sluts.

i also hate when broads try an act like they dont like haveing a thumb in their ass whille you go dog status on them.

that really grinds my gears too.