Smokers (not drugs)

Earthworm Jim

i prefer menthols, but not like a newport, usually i smoke marlboro smooths, but if not then i just grab marlboro lights, and camels every now and again, im absolutely feining for a cigg right now, ive been trying to quit, went from 2 packs a day to about 5-6... and i need one, somebody email me a pack of smooths

edit- 5-6 ciggs not packs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shai_hulud

I just quit at the end of September. (pats self on back)

I was a roll-your-own guy. But, I'd smoke whatever was handy. Or cheap.

There's stores in SF that sell two packs for three bucks. They were Marlboros, usually. They probably fell off the back of some truck...I'd get them at the shady Russian discount stores in the Richmond.

Marlboro Reds, all day. Fuuuuck menthols. My cigarette intake varies greatly depending on the day but generally 5-10 a day, sometimes less, sometimes i'll cash a pack in a day. I need to quit though, my throat has felt like sandpaper and i've had a miserable cough for over a month now. Plus the whole running out of breath walking up stairs thing and all of that fun stuff that happens when you smoke for years.

I fucking hate it when people put "feining" or "feening" when the word is supposed to be "fiending" like a "drug fiend."

I smoke Marlboro Menthol, Newports, and I'm on Smooths right now because they are buy one get one free.

I need to quit though shit is fucking wack. Some breezy I know takes that medication that makes you stop and she said it works. I might have to cop that.

Massachusetts is wack dude, 5.25 for a pack of reds, i can go to NH and get a carton for $30, if i stay down here its close to double that

washington is pretty bad with the prices too. it's crazy i went to the midwest and coped a pack for 3.25 not to long ago. well actually maybe 4 years ago or so. shit's retarded. i think it's even worse that i continue to pay those jacked up amounts of money each time i need a square.

yes cancer

p.s I have been thinking about doing the cold turkey thang in a few days. I'm on Suboxone so that I can stop all of the extra curricular activites I have been doing and still feel mangled, so I figure the withdrawl from cigs won't be as bad cus I will feel all faded 24 hours a day. I'm even quitting drinking for a couple weeks too just so I don't get tempted to be a faggot and cop a pack of smokes or some drugkxsz.