MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Oh, you guys own graffiti supply shops or something? Or did they just ask you for that info because they thought you'd be using it at work or something?

If I can get a sample then I'm doing it for sure because otherwise I have to drive 2 hours to get one/buy some from art primo...

----------

And has anyone noticed that the Sakura Pen-Touch inks are practically buff-proof? Honestly, I can't write over it with my pilot because it just burns right through immediately. If you try enough, it still wont buff but it actually picks up the sakura ink and makes like a black/gold ink. Looks tight. I wish I could mix what's left in my sakuras with my pilot ink, but the sakuras are xylene-free so I don't think they'll mix too well.

Haven't tried painting over it though...

You're a fucking hypocrite and a little pussy. For the last time, GROW THE FUCK UP. Not everyone is willing to put up with your bullshit. Just because you were picked on growing up doesn't mean you have the right to get on the internet where nobody can touch you and start acting like the biggest dickhead on the planet.

Maybe YOU need a couple Midol because you're the one who's going off about me wanting to wear a fucking mask. OF ALL THINGS...

... And how the fuck are you online? Shouldn't you be at work or school? Or is it just that kings of toys don't have to be responsible human beings?

bro...

its the internet

u sound like someone shoved a pineapple up ur ass

if u dont wanna put up with his bullshit gtfo or pipe down like a punk should :)

• Like 2

yeah^ a couple monthes ago i made a mop from a pockt bottle of hand snitizer. the first time i used it i sqeezed the sock-nib out of it and ink when everywhere. i put a nail through the bottle and sock and ground it down flush. and i found a bottle from salene eye solution that would make a nice mop like those big Krink squeezers.

just thought id let ya know.