MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yeah they SURE DO need to test some of these assholes, HUH RUNINE?

Why don't you just shut the fuck up instead of continuing to act like the little bitch you are? It takes 2 to argue, jackass. Accept your half of the responsibilty.

And obviously you were stalking him, otherwise WHY WOULD YOU BE IN THE OKLAHOMA THREAD? You just like Oklahoma? Is Oklahoma what they talk about in the streets? Is that what's poppin?

http://pentelarts.com/products/details.php?id=3985

any body tried putting ink or paint in these things i think theyd look pretty dope, theyre these brush marker things

and these are some pretty dope markers that has a colored outline around ur tag, the special effect only works on paper...so only good for blackbooks, stickers, or posters, but still dope....and they still work as a good silver paint marker off paper

e-mail the company and they can usually tell you.. Otherwise call Staples and Office Depot and all the little art supply shops around your area... Someone will have em. Make sure you get a bottle of ink if you're out a lot because I ran it dry in 3 days, and couldn't find refill ink ANYWHERE for a week.

No lol I mean I love graffiti but I dont just go out tagging everyday. I got shit to do. Not sayin y'all don't, that just seems a lil excessive. Plus I live in a suburb city if I did that much I'd be caught in a month.

So do I... Look it up on Google Earth... The town I live in has 25,000 people and it's sketchy as fuck because there's only like 6 writers from my town... Everyone here talks to everyone and most people look out their windows constantly so you have to be super careful.

But yeah, 3 days to empty a pilot is eeeeasy. I go out for 6 hours everyday and walk the whole time so I end up hitting a ton of shit.

That sounds like my town. I have a record for tagging and I'm known as the graffiti kid in my city Bc there's basically no others. So if there's ever any graff the cops automatically assume it's me and my friends so we have to lay low. Once u get a record for graffiti in a small town it makes it fuckin hard.

Yeah I'm lucky that I haven't been busted yet but everyone knows my old name TwizZ so that's why I changed it to Rize. My dad told me one day he saw my tag and I changed it within about 10 minutes lol... All of my buddies have seen at least one of my tags or pieces when I was using TwizZ.

Another problem with living in a small town is that there's a very small number of places that are actually worth the risk to hit. Instead I just walk to the next town beside me which has like 350,000 people and it's much easier to find shit there or just to tag without someone yelling at you or whatever.

I had one guy that parked beside me when I was hitting up a throwie and he sat there laying on his horn til I left... Then he followed me almost all the way home and I had to run through peoples' backyards to get home so that he wouldn't see where I live. Sketchy as FUCK.

Yeah I'm lucky that I haven't been busted yet but everyone knows my old name TwizZ so that's why I changed it to Rize. My dad told me one day he saw my tag and I changed it within about 10 minutes lol... All of my buddies have seen at least one of my tags or pieces when I was using TwizZ.

Another problem with living in a small town is that there's a very small number of places that are actually worth the risk to hit. Instead I just walk to the next town beside me which has like 350,000 people and it's much easier to find shit there or just to tag without someone yelling at you or whatever.

I had one guy that parked beside me when I was hitting up a throwie and he sat there laying on his horn til I left... Then he followed me almost all the way home and I had to run through peoples' backyards to get home so that he wouldn't see where I live. Sketchy as FUCK.

I know what ya mean lol