MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
small town[/color] it makes it fuckin hard.

Yeah I'm lucky that I haven't been busted yet but everyone knows my old name TwizZ so that's why I changed it to Rize. My dad told me one day he saw my tag and I changed it within about 10 minutes lol... All of my buddies have seen at least one of my tags or pieces when I was using TwizZ.

Another problem with living in a small town is that there's a very small number of places that are actually worth the risk to hit. Instead I just walk to the next town beside me which has like 350,000 people and it's much easier to find shit there or just to tag without someone yelling at you or whatever.

I had one guy that parked beside me when I was hitting up a throwie and he sat there laying on his horn til I left... Then he followed me almost all the way home and I had to run through peoples' backyards to get home so that he wouldn't see where I live. Sketchy as FUCK.

just admitted that you live with your parents in the burbs. you guys are toys if ive ever seen em':lol: :lol: :lol:

just admitted that you live with your parents in the burbs. you guys are toys if ive ever seen em':lol: :lol: :lol:

Most taggers are teenagers and most teenagers live with their family...so youre calling basically everyone a toy...and living in the suburbs doesn't make you a toy..it's where u live not how u paint....I'm sorry I guess you're 35 unemployed living in ur shitty apartment tagging. You win runnie

He's actually 19 and likely is still in high school or jobless considering he can be on the computer at 12pm (his local time) all week, so therefore he also lives at his parents' house.

And I live at my parents' because I moved out and got heavily addicted to opioid painkillers and lost my job and my apartment and everything I owned and I needed somewhere to get clean. I'm sorry but I don't care if you think living with my rents isn't cool because I'm still living which is more than I could say if I was still addicted to that shit.

Not to mention I don't even see why it matters. Boo-hoo. I have to live with my parents who let me do whatever the fuck I want since I'm 22 and boohoo that I only pay 200 a month for room and board... Yeah living cheap is sooo gay dude :D