MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Zee_Zee
Originally posted by paintfetish

3/4 nero + 1/8 red fiebings + 1/8 blue fiebings + brake fluid + "additive" = buffers worst nightmare

fill up a woodcraft with this shit and katch wrek!

that made no sense whatsoever

Originally posted by SoCalBomber

ummmm, no. to get two-toned streaks just take em both out of the casing, use a razer and cut em in half (if they aren't cut exactly in half you'll have a hell of a time gettin em back in) And throw em back in the casing. It helps to cut down on the mess if you freeze them first (still i'd use gloves unless you want to be scrubbing you hands for 20 minutes)

stupid streak got all over my hand when i did my first mixed streak ...it was orange and green....becareful when cutting the tip ...breaks off easily or cut off tip when mixing.....mixin streaks are fun...how do you mix three streaks my homie's bro knows how but wont show me how to cut it...:idea:

my marker mods?

simple. i just over juice everything. i don't use markers much these days- i usually use pilots but, dude, they're getting really hard to find. fortunately, they last a while. mops are where it's at, i think. i found these really cool mops at the bodega around the corner from my house. they're tapered in at both ends, like a dumbell. and, they don't crap out when they get low. aluminum rusto, my special ink i make, one shot- that's all. oh, and gold pens with the tip smashed, and faber castell pitt pens to sketch with.

My lil question

at the moment im rockin' a fat Pilot but when the sucka should happen to run out i'll fill it with some funky shit that i can get hold of. anyway, as im sure y'all know there are holes in the corners at the base of the nib; if i wanted to fill it RIGHT up would it hold it if i just taped around the nib?????

I know its a fucking dumb ass question but should i fuck it up i dont got the cash to go buy more shit.

any wisdom?

Re: My lil question

Originally posted by Kryl0n

at the moment im rockin' a fat Pilot but when the sucka should happen to run out i'll fill it with some funky shit that i can get hold of. anyway, as im sure y'all know there are holes in the corners at the base of the nib; if i wanted to fill it RIGHT up would it hold it if i just taped around the nib?????

I know its a fucking dumb ass question but should i fuck it up i dont got the cash to go buy more shit.

any wisdom?

did'nt you know that pilots unscrew and thats how you are supposed to get to the ink in, just unscrew it and fill it up with ink or your gonna make a fukin mess and just fuk up your marker............and trie to get some marsh ink to refill it cause that shit is hella hard to buff

Originally posted by Kryl0n

lol, my question was dumb - not THAT dumb. i know they unscrew. im just lookin for the best way to seal the holes so that if i fill it right up i dont bust my whole load on one drippy ass tag ;)

go and buy a paint pen.empty out the paint and then fill it up with ink.Much better than pilots!

ok two questions... does anyone know where i can get a binger dabber? where do they sell those? also where do they sell pentell whites that ARNT on the internet? like do they sell them at michaels or anything? http--www.bombingscience.com-shop-image-markers-marker-pentel-1.jpg'> any help would be appreciated thank you

Guest njbomber

some marker ingrediants

my mop-ingrediants:2 bottles of india ink.1 hard plastic glue stick.and thats it u open up the glue stick.empty it out and fill with india ink.shake well.then when u get to the streets.push in until it gets all nice and juicy then do ur tag

another mop idea.

ingrediants:india inks.griffin shoe die.and a plastic tube.

lets see.u cut the bottom of the plastic tube.then take the griffen swab and put it on the plastic tube with the bottom where the swab is and at the top should be the top of the swab.then make a cap for the marker.then this should be your drippy fat marker.

i made me a mop pen

1 kiwi shoe polish pen (empty)

35% plasti-kote brush on odds n ends fast dry enamel

(i used chrome)....bronze looks nice..

35% thinner

30%bleach....mix then putin pen

i used it yestuday going back 2day 2 c if it,s bin buffed or fingers crossed

it,s stained it had sum fuck long drips

etch info

ok i need some info on etch cause i just read that shit burns you bones???? if you get it on your hands it sinks in .... my worry is that i always get it on my hands when im filling my marker with etch and ive inhaled it a few times too !!! im kinda worried now..... help me before i die !!!:D :lick: :crazy:

i used to work at an art store and once a lady busted a bottle of etch on her leg.

she went to the washroom to clean it off but soon after it started burning and the ambulance was called

my boss said that if a mass quanity is spilled on you and you try washing if off, the water activates some chemicals and makes it worse.

how much of this is true i do not know

anything that can eat glass can't be good for your skin anyway

wear some rubber gloves