MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

Guest schick1

Re: etch info

Originally posted by BIG_DEMO

ok i need some info on etch cause i just read that shit burns you bones???? if you get it on your hands it sinks in .... my worry is that i always get it on my hands when im filling my marker with etch and ive inhaled it a few times too !!! im kinda worried now..... help me before i die !!!:D :lick: :crazy:

man you should get those dish washing gloves and one of the disposible dust mask things and refill your markers out doors...etch aint no joke.:eek:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: marker

Originally posted by DIRTYSEKS

has anyone heard of the deoderant marker something like you grab a deoderant stick the empty it out and use chalk board eraser for the tip and add ink dont knowthe exact steps but give it a try expiriment wit it...

yo dumbass its not a stick deodorant that u use its a fuckin roll on how the fuck do you think a stick would work shit think a litlle and fuck this thread is turning into a ink recipe thread and theere is already a shit load of those stick to marker talk

thats my two centz

much love

peace:king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

Guest Propaganda

What about taking a Kiwi Shoe polish Bottle and refilling it by spraying paint inside and mixing it with thinner? Would that come out well?

Guest Propaganda

Another question is that when with kiwi shoe polish mops, will putting alcohol prove any difference in effect to the mop? Also, would this work with a posterman marker?

Whats the deal with making the eraser board mops? How they work out?

Originally posted by satrdae

anybody care to let me know if mineral spirits will eat through super glue, and if I can use eraser felt for a nib on my mop (and have thinned paint get through)?

I tried gluing a patch of felt on the top of the polish applicator, where the sponge used to be, it held up last night but don't know if it will keep holding

Alright, so i got my posterman today, and this is one bad mother... only it's stock paint/ink is waterbased, so that makes me think it will come off a wall with ease, so i read in here oil based paint is out, so okay, and marsh works with them, cool. But if i got the nib soaked in that stock water shit, would it still work okay with marsh, or would i have to replace the nib?

thanks in advance