MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

Hi there.

My friend been recently in NY....they came back with tons of flix....and in all of them shooted inside subways cars are visible a lot of tags made in a manner i really can't understand.

It seems like a marker filled with corrosive acid, that makes the window opaque...final result is much more better than scratched tags. Someone can tell more about this?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Subwaynet

Hi there.

My friend been recently in NY....they came back with tons of flix....and in all of them shooted inside subways cars are visible a lot of tags made in a manner i really can't understand.

It seems like a marker filled with corrosive acid, that makes the window opaque...final result is much more better than scratched tags. Someone can tell more about this?

post the flicks

thats about right. the markers have acid in them that eats into the window, making an unbuffable tag. i didnt know they hit the ny subway cars with them though.

Guest Flight_Risk

Aaahhh! I just soaked one of my hands in Marsh t grade!!! I forgot how real that shit is until I tried to clean it off. Straight malice in a bottle! Got to love that...

I don't know if this has been mentioned (I didn't read all 9 pages) but aluminum dust or any other shiny metal flake will make your ink pop like a mother. I add it to my silvers to get that extra extra funk...

peace

damn... I feel sick...

Originally posted by Flight_Risk

Aaahhh! I just soaked one of my hands in Marsh t grade!!! I forgot how real that shit is until I tried to clean it off. Straight malice in a bottle! Got to love that...

I don't know if this has been mentioned (I didn't read all 9 pages) but aluminum dust or any other shiny metal flake will make your ink pop like a mother. I add it to my silvers to get that extra extra funk...

peace

damn... I feel sick...

and where the hell do you get aluminium dust ?

Originally posted by Subwaynet

Hi there.

etch?

Originally posted by most_blunted

ok....i got one of those kiwi twist shoe polish that look like a marker and there is a hole in the middle were the polish comes out wen u twist it.....so i was wondering if i would to put ink in and wat not would the ink leak out of that hole????

It works it works...don't worry...ink come out only when you push it...and the tip absorbe the ink.

Anyway...what da hell is this fuckin ACID to make those unbuffable tags on windows??? nobody know??

good tip 4fucking shit up

here is sumthing phun 2do if u get bored easy.

get a bottle of hydrochloric acid(i think thats how u spell it) and poure sum of that shit into another bottle pill containers work best.

then add sum inkwat eva u want i used red sanford inker but wat eva will work. pour that into the pill bottle and put the lid on and shake it up. grab sum allaminion foil (i cant spell) and go 4 a train ridewen onda train just drop 1 or 2 mediem sized foil balls into the acid/ink put the lid on and shake it then get the fuck up the other end of the carridge the foil and the acid react and gasses blah blah poisen blah blah any way it xplodes and covers everything within a metre or i duno 4 will b covered wif ink and acid!

just fun 4a rainy day

hey, right. im new to this site. i am better at tags than peicing, i just gota say. dont ever mix ounch shoe dye with black indian ink, it will go all shit and dry up your pens like i found out! here are just a few of the markers i have...

the biggie 50

http://www.theworldofhiphop.com/markersindex.html'>

pentel whites are hard to buff off windows etc. get yerself one!

http://www.bombingscience.com/shop/image/marker-pentel-1.jpg'>

my first decent pen, the posterman!

http://www.theworldofhiphop.com/markersindex.html'>

i've got one of these in orange, theyre fookin dope!http://www.bombingscience.com/shop/image/marker-artline30-1.jpg'>

i have about 20 markers all togather.

the best colour markers to get are bright pink, looks bad! i like scratch tags tho, bad as fuk!

can any1 tell me how to make a marker with a deodrant roller thingy and socks? i heard it was better than usin a board eraser as the nib.

safe.

crot1

Re: good tip 4fucking shit up

Originally posted by chewz1

here is sumthing phun 2do if u get bored easy.

get a bottle of hydrochloric acid(i think thats how u spell it) and poure sum of that shit into another bottle pill containers work best.

then add sum inkwat eva u want i used red sanford inker but wat eva will work. pour that into the pill bottle and put the lid on and shake it up. grab sum allaminion foil (i cant spell) and go 4 a train ridewen onda train just drop 1 or 2 mediem sized foil balls into the acid/ink put the lid on and shake it then get the fuck up the other end of the carridge the foil and the acid react and gasses blah blah poisen blah blah any way it xplodes and covers everything within a metre or i duno 4 will b covered wif ink and acid!

just fun 4a rainy day

haha that red sandford ink looks exactly like blood...i used one of those roll on ones and made a cloth tip for it...its not permanent at all but its fun to do shit with in bathrooms and shit...looks exactly like blood if you add a little water...it stains if it has enuf time to sit....ive had a couple people convinced that it was actually blood..

i dun wanna start a new thread or somethin..so i think ill ask here..

yo peeps! can yall tell me how 2 make a drippy tag? i mean how 2 do a real drippy ink..wat mix wit wat? i live in Singapore and tha best ink tt available here i think is pilot permanet ink..i hav read all tha threads but i seriously dun hav any stuffs tt yall mentioned..i realli hope yall can help me and tell me by using wat stuffs(hope its a common stuffs tts available almost anywhere) can i make a drippy ink..realli appreciate it man!! holla me back yall...

peace..:cool:

Guest njbomber

how to make a easy mop

olay mop **ingrediants**

-1empty bottle of olay (make sure its the squeezy kind)

-1 chalkboard eraser

-india ink

-anti freeze

first u get your bottle of olay and unscrew the cap off.next u would cut a large peice off of the chalkboard eraser and pluck it in the marker to see if it fits nice.next u go to your local rag shop and rack 2 containers of india ink.next go get some anti freeze.now fill ur mop up with the india ink and put 5 drops of anti freeze in it.(this will make it drip like crazy).now make sure ur marker is completely full and if there are spaces near the edges and ink can spill out,get some duct tape and seal it.now you have an eazy to make very drippy mop.be sure you wear gloves when using because this mop drips very sweet if u made it right.

the pilot mop

no ingrediants

go to your local store and get an extra broad tip pilot marker.this is one of the easiest mops to make,but isnt really a mop.u take apart the marker and u take out the part that u write with.with that you put on a glove and you take the peice of the pilot and squeeze it in half(bending) and do your tag.i got this idea from duro cia top.this marker works great but if u want a very fukin perminent marker use the olay mop.this mop drips nice tho

:)

Originally posted by MISDEMEANOUR

i dun wanna start a new thread or somethin..so i think ill ask here..

yo peeps! can yall tell me how 2 make a drippy tag? i mean how 2 do a real drippy ink..wat mix wit wat? i live in Singapore and tha best ink tt available here i think is pilot permanet ink..i hav read all tha threads but i seriously dun hav any stuffs tt yall mentioned..i realli hope yall can help me and tell me by using wat stuffs(hope its a common stuffs tts available almost anywhere) can i make a drippy ink..realli appreciate it man!! holla me back yall...

peace..:cool:

you want a drippy effect for your tags?? get a fukin On The Run flowpen marker.. ya cheap-ass guppy.:mad:

Anyway...what da hell is this fuckin ACID to make those unbuffable tags on windows??? nobody know??

ITS CALLED ETCH BATH! U CAN GET IT AT ART STORES LIKE MICHALES OR PAT CATANS. THAT SHIT COST A WHOLE BUNCH.. SO HERES A LITTLE TIP FOR ALL YALL! GET A EMPTY LIKE SNAPPLE BOTTLE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT..THEN TAKE THE BOTTLE OF ETCH AND OPEN IT.(LET ME REMIND YOU THAT HAVE TO BE REALLY REALLY STEALTH WHILE DOIN THIS) THEN POUR THE ETCH INTO YOUR CONTAINER. STASH THE EMPTY BOTTLE OF ETCH SOMEWHERE AND WALK OUT CARRING YOUR "DRINK" IN YOUR HANDS. ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT. OR IF U DONT WONT TO GO THROUGH ALL THAT TROUBLE U CAN JUST PUT IN YOUR WINTER COAT SLEEVE. WHAT EVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT..

NAPOleon DoinShitKorectCRU.....YoungGunzz....ThIEVElaNd 216...

alright i dont have much time and i didnt get to read the entire thread, so i might be repeating something that has already been said. if this is the case, you can bite me.

anyway, i recently got some ink at a craft store, i dont remember what the name of the company was but it came in a small bottle and the cap had a dripper under it. i took the nib off a highlighter and filled it up about half way with the ink. i should note that i didnt dry the highlighter out first, so when i first started using it the ink and the highlighter ink just seperated and didnt really work. arter a while though they didnt seperate as much and now its a pretty dope marker. a little messy, but it works. on surfaces that obsorb ink a little it works like a normal marks-a -lot. however,if you use it on something like the back of a stop sign or on glass you get mad drips and its dope!

someone else give this a try and let me know what you think..:confused: