MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

Originally posted by GRAFARONI

*KIWI white(shoepolish) and a few drops of PILOT ink any color. this makes good pastel colors.. drippy too. this recipy was posted already but i made it and its purtey.

*rack those squeezy mustard/ katchup bottles from your favorite restaraunt. they are fun for stinky ground tags. when the mustard is gon you can fillem with good paint...

yay!

hahahah but what about all the ketchup??? mcds fries suck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Mods for Mini Wides

I'm hella lazy and did not want to look at every post in this thread, so sorry if this question has already been asked and answered don't get all carzy on me. Has any one tried to make a mod to a Mini Wide? As far as cutting the tip at an angle ( chisel point ) or anything like that ? I wanna try but don't wanna fuck up the marker, if anyone can save me a mistake or offer advice, please do so. Late

Computer INK??????

Hey all u may think im weird cus a this haha but if u go to da local computer supply store and buy sum refiller saringes of computer ink u can stap ur tip with it and inject it works so fukin good it doesnt sound like it but that shit doesnt come off when i was experimenting with it i got it all over my hands its been on there for 2 weeks and trust me ive washed my hands thousands of times trying to get it off it wont come off trust me haah and if u mix it with another colour and u inject the tip sumtimes ur tag will change coulours i did a huge bomb with a mop and that ink and it changed colours half way thru its so dope..... try this shit out it only costs like 4 bucks for a siringe they pretty good sized and im talkings canadian here neways peace out...........

CK CREW REPRESENT "SEEKS ONER"""" VAN CITY:D

Originally posted by cultural me

needle nose plyers.

im not that dumb buddy. i mean once i remove the actuator then what? dosent the paint go every where? i mean if you acidentally put it upside down in your pocket shit is gonna go every where isnt it?

Guest SoCalBomber

ummmm, no. to get two-toned streaks just take em both out of the casing, use a razer and cut em in half (if they aren't cut exactly in half you'll have a hell of a time gettin em back in) And throw em back in the casing. It helps to cut down on the mess if you freeze them first (still i'd use gloves unless you want to be scrubbing you hands for 20 minutes)

• 2 weeks later...

Pentel

Little drippy pentel pen tags

Supplies:

Pentel R.S.V.P Fine

Ink

Felt or sock

-------------

Steps:

1) Dismantle the pentel pen and take out the tube pen part of it.

2) Now fill in ink through the hole part of it while covering the part where u write, with cloth so it doesnt come out.

3) Cap the hole

4) Cut up a peice of sock or a peice of chalkboard eraser felt and stick it through the part u write.

If you don't understand what I mean try looking for this pen in any store and you'll know what I'm saying. Anyways this is for small little drippy tags. Haven't tried it yet but I'm sure the results will be nice.

• 4 weeks later...

ok got a kiwi mop and i filled it with flow master inferno and fiebens 5 minutes later i cought a reach with it and the mop was fucked up i think the ink ate the spunge but could anyone come up with any other possible reasons. this hasnt happened before.