MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Hey, just a question about inks-

I've heard that methylene blue (supermarket ink, for price tags) is good, but all my boxboy friends give it to me in little sponge rolls, not like bottles or tins. Anyone know anyplace that has it? Also, can I just walk into a graff store (out here it's like workmens) and get krink, or is there online ordering? Thanks.

quick eazy 3in drippy mop

ok u want a really big mop but dont feel like puttin effort into a marker...go to mejiers and look for this thing that ur supposed to wash ur car w/..you can find it in the car section...rack it...go to kroger and rack sum white or black griffin..pop the cap off the mop...pour ink in..and boo-ya..u got ur self one hell of a marker that writes about a 3in line and can b drippy if u perfer

??? QUESTION ???

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/decocolor.jpg'>

Yo

Give me something easy to Refill these Markers with

DECOCOLORS, they run out of ink easily, or the tip doesn't get wet enough with ink.

other than that they're quite permanent, got some tags running for years with those..

Someone tell me what to fill these markers with...

Here goes a free one, OIL PASTELS, very messy, but one of the Cheapest Easiest and most permanent Graffiti Materials, survibes any weather

enjoy, and please Answer. would be helpfull

peqce

try cleaning one out all the way and filling it with marsh. Infact, i'll do it tonight and see what happens.

I filled my posterman with marsh and wow, that made for one decent marker. I got drips with it but i had to press the nib all the way down and go slowly.

Ahh, the added pressure of squeezing, never thought of that.

And I just cleaned out an old decocolor and put some marsh in it... meh. it's functioning but it's nothing special, and i have to juice it up too often. Other then that, I could cut off half the marker to make it shorter and then seal it off... and i could bore out the hole for the nib and put a custom one in. sounds better then the stock 3mm one or whatever it is

i just registered so i have some shit to say

soda caustic solution is a cool glass eater as well and it isnt as dangorousto your sikn than the other stuff:D

another good thing is to cover your dripy dick or u call it mop (i simply mean this shoe polish aplicator type shit) with some fabric so it isnt as sensetive to rough surfaces:)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

etch

iono kinda late but i have used the etch etch is preety fuckin sick but i do agree that it does fuck up shit way to much even for graff i juss use it once in a while on the bathroom mirrors or buss stops and it is gettin hot usin etch up in seattle they catch u wit etch felony shit fucked up juss bein caut wit it not even usen it so gettin mad trouble but what eves but u can etch in powder form it craz if u mix a little wet etch wit dry oooooooooooooooooooooooooo that some harsh shit well taht my 2 cents

Re: etch

Originally posted by Killin4Love

iono kinda late but i have used the etch etch is preety fuckin sick but i do agree that it does fuck up shit way to much even for graff i juss use it once in a while on the bathroom mirrors or buss stops and it is gettin hot usin etch up in seattle they catch u wit etch felony shit fucked up juss bein caut wit it not even usen it so gettin mad trouble but what eves but u can etch in powder form it craz if u mix a little wet etch wit dry oooooooooooooooooooooooooo that some harsh shit well taht my 2 cents

You sound like you've been eating that shit or something.

Re: quick eazy 3in drippy mop

Originally posted by shake em off

ok u want a really big mop but dont feel like puttin effort into a marker...go to mejiers and look for this thing that ur supposed to wash ur car w/..you can find it in the car section...rack it...go to kroger and rack sum white or black griffin..pop the cap off the mop...pour ink in..and boo-ya..u got ur self one hell of a marker that writes about a 3in line and can b drippy if u perfer

Wouldn't you need to put the top back on? :lol: lol1!

Originally posted by ARCEL

Originally posted by flexT124

i just registered so i have some shit to say

soda caustic solution is a cool glass eater as well and it isnt as dangorousto your sikn than the other stuff [/quote

what is the stuff used for ? what kind of store would have it ?

that caustic soda shit will eat right through your skin yo watch yourself with that shit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

drip drip

fill a visine bottle with etch put the top back on. its hard to control the drips but when you get it, don't forget it.

just don't squirt it in your eye, i write poison and a skull and crossbones on my bottles.

also if you leave the visine logo on, cops won't be able to bust you with possesion of etch. if a cop stops you just tell him its visine, maybe he'll try it out and go blind and catch cancer and die.

anyways don't be stupid with it, if you don't trust yourself, scratch the label off and put warning signs on it. you don't want yer fam and friends to go blind and die.

where i'm from we got a serious buff problem, shit ride for less than a week, so etch is the only thing they don't buff, thats why i do it, call it stupid call it evil, come to new orleans, hang out with me on bourbon st. at the strip clubs, chill with the crack dealers, junkies, and prostitutes. some of us deal with some bugged out shit. fuck a window..............

evak one 504