MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Prae1Boston

hehehehe

i herd of this shit called etch bath?!?!! does that mean i should take a bath ful of acid and then go around slapping myself on windows and moviong around in the shape of my tag?!?!?!?!?!?!?! how do you make it guys?!?!?!? HUH?????????? T FIXD GKFSV"XLDT

GDS

;)

ok hears a few things i needa no. for a good paint mixture in a mope is buket paint broken down with metho any good?? if not wot is better. Also what is a good nib for a mope i just intend to just glue a peiace of plastic down on the end of the fluid chamber on the mop and put a hole in the middle so the fluid or woteva can run thru then just glu a pieace of spong down?? is theer any utha better nibs u could make ???:P

Guest parcheesey
Originally posted by EViL AFRO :)

ok hears a few things i needa no. for a good paint mixture in a mope is buket paint broken down with metho any good?? if not wot is better. Also what is a good nib for a mope i just intend to just glue a peiace of plastic down on the end of the fluid chamber on the mop and put a hole in the middle so the fluid or woteva can run thru then just glu a pieace of spong down?? is theer any utha better nibs u could make ???:P

mope???? its mop. and remove the little green control piece on shoe polishers, it makes it fow better and drippier. Dont do this if you liquid you made is very thin cuz it will squirt out and leak all in ur pocket

Fakfakfak lol ya my hands are coverd in different colourd inks from making mops last night lol went out racked me 4 shoe polish and like 10 little things of ink the stuff that is in zigs but they sell them here in vancouver at a art store in little containers of ink as refills and i got those for free lol but then most of it ended up on my hands fak lol and in my bathroom sink lol........

Originally posted by parcheesey

good advice when always modify markers or making mops... whear gloves!!! i just got my hands covered in bucket paint madifing a jumbo uni paint marker.:D

:D :heated: :stretch:

just a quick hello to all the people on this forum. just a few questions...first could i get a bit of help on make'n a deodorant marker sound wiked but i have not a clue how to make one never made one never saw one. 2nd does bleach in your ink work for make'n your ink stain hardcore???? 3rd the felt in bingo markers is usually pretty thin so if anyone finds a good bingo-dabber give me a holla. sorry for the questions you all prolly think there pretty dumb but if someone would please help i would appreciate it. and dont buy magnums they fade fast..unless you wanna put your own ink in em. thanx for any consideration im new to the markerz so your helps needed.thanx

i agree with him u cant say this is ruining it for neone its strate up vandalism wich is one of the most common definitions for graffiti vandalism etch bath is just another way to crush harder and piss of the city fuk ppl who are like ohh etch bath is gay only toys use it they are the ones that go to hip hop stores and pay 20 bucks for a fukin pilot while buyin 10 cans of 10 dollar montana fak fak fak......

Originally posted by ARCEL

you are a moron

:heated:

Originally posted by juice

just a quick hello to all the people on this forum. just a few questions...first could i get a bit of help on make'n a deodorant marker sound wiked but i have not a clue how to make one never made one never saw one. 2nd does bleach in your ink work for make'n your ink stain hardcore???? 3rd the felt in bingo markers is usually pretty thin so if anyone finds a good bingo-dabber give me a holla. sorry for the questions you all prolly think there pretty dumb but if someone would please help i would appreciate it. and dont buy magnums they fade fast..unless you wanna put your own ink in em. thanx for any consideration im new to the markerz so your helps needed.thanx

1. take out the deodorand, glue or tape the bottom, fill it with ink and make a nib.

2. no.

3. there are a few things you can use to make your own nib for that(chalk board eraser, sponge, sock).

4. dont try to fill magnums with ink unless youre going to make a new nib.

alright, i tried to skim over all the pages so dont be bitchin if the answer has been posted already:

whats a cheap way to make some good white ink?

you bitchin muthafuckers out there just need to quit. why cant we be a friendly group like people who collect beanie babies?

• 1 month later...
Guest -->DKOP$*GT!

Wuzup Yo. Get some hot pink bucket paint and mix in some thinner. Would that work? If it does email me cuz I want one. TEE HEE!!! YEeehh Buudddy!!1 Then I can go write on some shit!!!