MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

Originally posted by XCELL

i've been reading and found alot of good info but who can tell me what are some good materials found around the house to use as a tip and filler in a homemade?

Well. For filler, use an old sock, or a piece of a beater. And for a nib, use some sponge, or a chalk board eraser. They all work.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest DRIPONERS

hey just go on a mad racking spree hit up every store that has what you need go home experiment and vola you got the illest homemade on the block

Ecth

Personally I think that anyone who is stupied enough to buy some ecth and destroy some windows should get some etch on them and destroy there hands and cause mad pain and give them cancer and all. I hate that shit cuz i cause heat on the real artists doing burners not toys ddestroying windows but then again it's all illeagel and shit

I've got a couple of questions...

First, the Griffin. I put some white oil based paint in a Griffin mop with alcohol. (I have no paint thinner.) The sponge on top will not transmit the paint.. no matter how much alcohol I put in there. Do I have to do anything to the Griffin mop itself? Is there some sort of apparatus I need to remove/alter?

Secondly, the Prismacolor Metallic Silver paint marker questions. What are anyone's experiences with using them? I've never heard of them. I never knew Prismacolor made paint markers. I was wondering if anyone knew of any ways to modify them. I'm going to try and put some stuff in it when it runs out... Silver bucket paint, paint thinner, nail polish remover. (For drips.) Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

GET A CRAYOL MARKER ALCHOL AND PAINT OF UR CHOICE

1 TAKE THE BOTTOM OFF THE MARKER

2 CUT THE SPONGEY THING IN SIDE IN HALF

3 ADD SOME ALCHOHOL

4 ADD SOME PAINT

5 PUT SOME LITTLE STEEL BALLS IN IT

6 BOTTOM BACK ON SHAKE WELL

DONT STORE UP SIDE WILL LEAK LIKE CRAZY AND PUT IN LITTLE HOLDER OR SOMTIN WILL RUIN UR POCKET AND IT WRITE LIKE ON A STREAK ON WHITE WALLS AND PAPER ILL WORK WITH A PEMANENT MARKER SOON AND ILL GET BACK TO U ON IT

Guest PraeMBboston

my nasty ass marker from hell

ok so heres what you do. Go kill a dude with curly hair. Cut off his head and his thumb. Hollow out his thumb by cutting off the top and sucking everything out. that way theres a base and it wont leak. next drain his blood and pour that shit in to the thumb. add some paint thinner for drips. then take his curly ass hair and stick it into the toip of his thumb and glue gunn it, for a nib. Tag up some nasty ass places, and set that shit on fire when your done. then nutt on the ashes, and come home to a sloppy cunt sandwich.

yo...my boy works at school over the summer and has tons of antigraf cans...

what's the recipe for makin unbuffable ink?

sure the shit in the can would be pressurized in the marker...but who gives a fuck...maybe I could use the some paint mixing methods to depressurize?

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Paint in Kiwi bottles?

Originally posted by test pattern

Everyone's talking about putting ink in a kiwi bottle, but what about putting paint in there?

You could put some bucket paint in there and a little paint thinner. (If nescessary.)

I tried to do that with a bingo stamper, but I fucked up the tip and I could not find a tip to replace it with. I tried to make one out of some kind of sponge stuff, but it did not conduct the paint very well.

Any ideas on the paint?

I'm gonna try it today. If anyone else has tried it before, please tell me.

i putn some air brush paiint in a kiwi sponge i dont really use ink fer mops mostly pant

• 2 weeks later...
Guest richard kyel

my favorite marker is either using a extra broad unipaint. you take the tip fray it up nice and good so its more like a broom than a solid nib. than load that bitch up with marsh or pilot ink.

other than that marsh flow pens are great. the problem is they are expensive. but you can refill the thing a thousand times and replace the nibs forever.

someone gave me one of those little refilable stamp wetters or maybe its a bingo dabber full of silver and that works pretty good

• 2 weeks later...

*KIWI white(shoepolish) and a few drops of PILOT ink any color. this makes good pastel colors.. drippy too. this recipy was posted already but i made it and its purtey.

*rack those squeezy mustard/ katchup bottles from your favorite restaraunt. they are fun for stinky ground tags. when the mustard is gon you can fillem with good paint...

yay!