MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

do you mean leaving some of the original kiwi in and mixin paint and or other ink of the different color? i did it once with a mop i made out of paint but i didnt get much swirl, i figure i did it wrong and probably didnt leave as much as i shoulda...but the mop still came out good.

Guest ..oX..
Originally posted by wutangbanger

pilots are dope straight up so damn juicy i used em on a broken tv on the screen that shit turned out dope

yeah as long as you keep em inked up... i forgot for a while and i was like why the hell is this shit so sticky... but i got the juices now...:eek: :crazy:

hey ox

what did you put in your pilot? do you have a fav ink mix? im just wondering cause i have a pilot thats done basicaly and a sakura fat marker and i really want to make them better but ive only fucked up trying to do it, so i was just wondering what you got goin on with yours...aright :confused:

oh allright

statistics: yeah i just reread your post and saw what you were reffering to, i was thinking of a much earlier post maybe different thread, shit i dontknow, im not sure how they would act with eachother but if you find anything cool post it up :)

my last two mops were little rusto bucket paints, one white one blue, the white one came out perfect it was drippy and super smooth but the blue one i put in too much paint thinner and it came out really liquidy and shitty...i wanna try a different kind next time..

my first one was a black kiwi, i left a little in, (didnt mtter cause it didnt work anywyas) and i put in the paint and a little thinner, then i used two small but heavy screws to mix and it was great...i have two white kiwis right now one im goin to make with paint and theother im looking at this board for good ink recipes..but yeah it was a black kiwi

yo yoink yea i`ll probaly just buy some marsh ink off the interent and use it in a mop. fuck it.. but just buy/rack some pilot ink they had some at this office depot or something like that in my hood and just put it all in there.. i think marsh and omega work in pilot too.. i aint a big marker head..

wu tang banger

Originally posted by colt45oe800

ok i figure i should let you youngins in on something.....

No matter how permanent your ink is... if someone wants to buff it they will buff it, whether its chemical or just painting over it, go steal yourself some marsh ink and use it... no ink is completely permanent its just a fact, so put your tags up and dont worry about a buff cause no matter what its gonna happen

You should take a trip to London and jump on the tubes matey. Take a look at the state of the insides round here. Some killer stainers being used that the cleaners just give up trying to buff. Short of taking out and replacing the pannels, that stuff is just not coming out.

I think OHP projector ink may be a favourite. Inferno and Fibbins as well.

i just got a new posterman and i drained it and cleaned it out, but 1/8th of the nib down in the corner absorbed some of the waterbased ink. i wanna put some oil based ink in it but i know that oil based and water based will clump up when put together. so will it still work? i'll prolly try it anyway but is there anyway to clean the inked part of the nib?

theres just so many ways dog , from sponges and mops , to straw and felt .........just think of things that absorb liquid and arent very dense .

fastening as far as im concerned is all about epoxy , or a hot glue gun , preferably the former .

I have some Sanford Pocket Accent highlighters. There isn't any true liquid ink, it's all absorbed in these weird fiber strings....well, anyways: I broke one open to use for liquid for, but there was none so I used the fibers and stuck them in a large pen top(clear), and added some hair dye. I haven't tried it yet, and don't think it'll be anywhere near buff-proof, but it's to the point where there's liquid in the bottom, and the fiber acts to hold it in, AND work as a nib...pretty awesome.

I've never heard or even thought of a marker having felt holding ink...I always just assumed there was a resevoir. I've been meaning to go by a store and get one of those Mini M&M containers to use for a mop. What have people found to be really good containers for mops?