MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That might work. If its squeezable. For the nib thing, Just use some pilot. A few drops and some water into the ink felt/fiber thing that hold the ink, and put the nib on. Ur set. Well, there are more steps but u know yea. As for things to use as mops, use mops. Im telllin ya, BIG tags with minimal time. Sloppy as fuck. Im gonna us a sponge with a bucket of ink this spring. On one wall. Im gonna do a border and shit. Its gonna be ill.

Originally posted by acke

has anyone ever used a shoe polish mop? i made one but the ink bubbled and it looked like shit, any tips?

There are COUNTLESS and i mean COUNTLESS threads let alone posts in this thread alone relating to kiwis and shoe polish mops. Just put some paint (ANY KIND) into a mostly empty kiwi and put the top on. VOILA!!!

Here is a little something to think about. Cities either a. clean boxes off or b. they paint over them. Here is my question to all of you. Is there anything that you can put in the mop and mix with the ink or paint that would keep from having paint stay and dry over your name? There is this paint out there for anit graff that doesnt allow you to spray and hae your shit dry? Have you ever heard of this being done? I thought it would be one sick marker if you could write on something taht couldnt be painted over or buffed off.

HAHAHA , you cant just make glass etch kid , you need some brains and supplies you cant have or get . nothin personal , but glass etch isnt just ink , its far more complex.

besides , ecth bath is fuckin gay , and you will only catch beats using it , it just heats out spots and wrecks the game for the rest of us .

as far as youre first question , yes you can buy (or make) stuff to make it so youre tag wont get buffed , but again you wont have a chance to get your hands on it .

they have that shit on the transit cars here , and they are putting it on the new subway cars in major us cities , the paint still sticks , but it wont dry and can be washed off with water , or even the rain .

props on that idea but ASER1NE is right. But if anyone gets theyre hands on some of it, u better hold on auction cause that shit'd sell for MONAY. Whats the deal with this Car paint or that really strong paint that the city uses for signs and shit? Ive seen a few posts in various threads but Id like to know. Anyone?

Why is it you have to work for a city to get it? If youthink about it the city dont make it all you have to do is find a company that makes it and buy some or have and older person buy it for you if you arent of 18+. I am going to try and buy it and i am going to try and do my hardest even if that means telling a company that i work for a city.

Originally posted by REZK one

i just got a new posterman and i drained it and cleaned it out, but 1/8th of the nib down in the corner absorbed some of the waterbased ink. i wanna put some oil based ink in it but i know that oil based and water based will clump up when put together. so will it still work? i'll prolly try it anyway but is there anyway to clean the inked part of the nib?

i hope that you havent already put any oil based substances inside you posterman. that is a beautifull pen and learn from me. oil based things do not go in. you have to thin it out so much that the paint is no longer opaque.

Originally posted by Statistics

I got an idea, that if it works, will be dope. If you put Latex and Oil based paints into a mop, what will happen? I only have latex but am hoping to get some oil mistints soon enough. Will the paints chemicaly react and be useless? Or will one sit ontop of the other, cause if this is the case, you could probobly shake up your mop and the paints would swirl, making you, a tyedye mop. Anyone ever tried or heard of this?

yep your too late. see kiwi is a wax based stock standard ink. mix it with some water based paints. preferabley glossy water based paints. when i did this i had purple paint and i made it really really dark with the kiwi ink see? so when ever i wrote with it the drips would gradually get darker and some sections would be darker than others because the two could never really mix properly. it was mad.

good luck the latex-oil thing. add lots of thinner to both. and they take different types of thinner. dont be fooled.

Originally posted by nickonium9

How well does primer bucket paint work in a mop?

what you gotta do is get any sort of bucket paint that is OIL BASED. that latex shit dont rock. primer is fine as long as it aint latex- try KILLZ or BINS. get yourself some paint tint to make dope summersquash, harbor blue, berry pink or jade green mops. if it doesnt run good then thin it out with paint thinner or alcohol.

Originally posted by REGULATOR

LATEX PAINT SUCKS....never used that shit in a mop....it peels right off and it wont mix with thinner or nothing...use strickly enamel based paint

Not really. Only shitty brands. If you get good quality paint then its ok. And you only need water too thin it.