MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

Guest 40ozProphet

Bleach

Yeah,I have some bleach in this one paint marker,it doesnt totally mess up the surface,but if you put enough bleach in then if it gets buffed off,you can still see it..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i just got the sickest marker..

its free for the taken... but for those not charmed with a racking ability i think it'll cost you around a dollar... fill it up with marsh ink or your own personal ink recipe mine is this neon green... but anyway drop it in there and i got drips that are 6 feet tall... soon ill let you kids in on the inside info...

low key shit

stay low key with a chapstick thing... take the shit out the middle.. put a peice of felt from a chalk board eraser in that bitch and ink it up... mine hasnt leaked out the bottom on me yet but it may later... its practical because it would be something some would really carry

DO marker... i removed the deodorant sealed the bottom with a glue gun then put a peice of a sock in it and cut the plastic part that the deodorant sits on and had eraser felt coming out with a small area to put more ink and sealed it all up... then the cap airtights the mufugger

peace out

originally posted by hex

is there any thin you can add to ink to make it more harder to buff?

ok i figure i should let you youngins in on something.....

No matter how permanent your ink is... if someone wants to buff it they will buff it, whether its chemical or just painting over it, go steal yourself some marsh ink and use it... no ink is completely permanent its just a fact, so put your tags up and dont worry about a buff cause no matter what its gonna happen

ive used a house hold sponge. you have to get used to using it though. its better, i feel, for drips mainly because you can choose where you want your tag to drip. just push hard on the sponge and voila. sponge works better for ink rather than paint.

more help with carbon

i know this thread is probably dead but heres my question, someone said you could conbine carbon paper and paint thinner for making your own ink. i have the carbon paper and paint thinner but how many parts to how many parts? i want to use this recipe soon so please reply!

Guest dauwckauwck
Originally posted by LAZYBONES

hey thanks for nothing you clench-cheek motherfuckers. I use removable stuff (paint, ink) to crush- I'd use etch for special spots like abandoned buildings with glass fronts but why am I trying to justify myself? You obviously think I'll do shots of this stuff just after I fill up a squirt-gun with the shit and shoot old ladies down at the bingo parlor. Fuck ninnies- rack griffin from walgreens, it's just shoe polish kid.

this shit is funny

Guest dauwckauwck

all this etch bullshit is just that.... not only is it not super expensive to clean its very easy to clean this is due to the fact that it takes 72 hours to fully penetrate the glass .. unless the solution is truly perfected with modifications dont worry about these toys they'll wash off in the rain... and dont ask cuz i wont tell...

more funny words from the 'toy'

much prop to all the cats who posted on this thread,I finalearned how to make the classic deodorant marker.

but yo...here's one I just made up that might not work lol

1)beat up a raver

2)take her/his glowstick

3)cut off the top and put ink in it(mixed with the glow shit or u can take it out

4)put a sponge or any other nib in there

5)rock it (glow for a few days or opaque for a longer time...don't get the glow stick goo on u...shit's poison

no way to add pressure from the inside

no valves

I'm not a mechanic on that tip but what does he mean by these things? I know what a valve is but how does it work in a marker?

Also I've searched and searched and found nothing...what is/ how do I flare out the nib? since i've been rocking storebought paint markers, this idea is foreign to me

is it just changing the |`| to | ?

and if so how do I do it? just cut off a corner?

also with the chapstick marker, I went and bought some higgins waterproof engrossing ink and put it in the marker, but it kept just leaking out of the bottom, no matter how hard I bounded it with tape and sealed every little crack with tape after a few seconds ,drops of ink would come out . Is the ink to watery?

until I get info on that, I'll just pick up a shoe polish applicator

no doubt...thanks Stats. I'll probably just have to get a hot glue gun for it.[it's been working after I taped a napkin around it and wrapped tape around again and again. But the eraser keeps gettin pushed down into the marker when I put the kap on. fuckit...maybe I could tape the eraser to the marker or something.

but back to my questions...is flaring the nib just cutting it to look like the shape a sanford permanent ink marker has ?| ?

Also in a marker how does the valve work in the mop? What does he mean by pressure? isn't gravity enough?

finally...u cats know if the erasers for dry erase boards work?

They're spongefoam and squeezable, on top it's felt (for erasing) I think that might work better.

Pressure is just a force. If you squeeze the Marker, and ink comes out the nib, then you just applied pressure. The valve on certain markers is different. As I understand it, on Kiwis etc. They do use gravity to make just solid lines. Not drips. The valve is just a button in the center of the top of the marker, under the nib, and when you press it down, it lets ink flow around it, thus letting ink flow onto the wall. This is mad confusing to type. So if its to confusing, go to a shoe store etc. Get a kiwi. Rip the foam off of the tip, and look at the top piece. Youll know what I mean. As for flares on Nibs, i dont know. I would like to know. Someone please tell us. ANd for a chapstick marker, if your going to be writing that small, get a small deoderant stick, and make a marker out of that. Just make the nib small by keeping the spastic piece (which is supposed to keep the deoderants shape) on the acuall casing, and only make a small nib.

Anytime. I just had a breakthrough idea. Mabey its been done befor. But mad people today in my area are using white out pens for little hands here and there, i thought, why not get a lot of white out, and put it in any mop. Prefereably very small tip/nib. it would be better if it was a plastic of metal nib. Anyone ever tryed this? It would probobly just be better to use a white out pen, but they have so little ink in them. Anyone know?

Paint in Kiwi bottles?

Everyone's talking about putting ink in a kiwi bottle, but what about putting paint in there?

You could put some bucket paint in there and a little paint thinner. (If nescessary.)

I tried to do that with a bingo stamper, but I fucked up the tip and I could not find a tip to replace it with. I tried to make one out of some kind of sponge stuff, but it did not conduct the paint very well.

Any ideas on the paint?

I'm gonna try it today. If anyone else has tried it before, please tell me.

Well.

1. TEST PATTERN, yes you can. It works just the same. And check your facts befor you make one, because Paint thinner and certian things DONT MIX.

and

2. Frosty, first off, i love the thread. Thanks for starting it. Second, go to like a chepo FIve and Dime Mom and Pops type store. Or even an old folks home.

I made an ill paint today. ok. Latex bucket (1 part light green and 1 prat light blue), it makes grey, and Zippo lighter fluid. Its tight. You burn it into any wall. Fire bomb. But u can use it as a normal paint 2. 2 bomb methods in one paint. This is ok for darker surfaces and ok for lighter surfaces .

Yesterday i made a phatty Red/Pink ink/paint. ok. Mix 1/5th of a kiwi black woodstain, then 1/2 of a kiwi White Kiwi polish, water, there shoudl be about 1/3 of the kiwi left. Now put in Red 9or any color you want) semi or perminant hair dye. Now mix and voila. Bomb. But befor you go bombing for hours, this red sucks for dark surfaces, but for lighter stuff, it leaves a nice color and a smooth finish. Some drips. Apply pressure for more.