MARKER SUPERDUPERTHREAD

FROSTY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by doctordro

:D

it took me three fukin days to get through all of this and it was crazy hot.

i just got some latex blue bucket paint today and mixed it with some water and some metal polisher makes one hell of a metalic blue

how does metal polisher turn something metalic blue?

what brand of metal polisher,etc?

ya i got a recipe..

get a glue tube (the liquid kinds) and emtpy the glue. then put in ink or mixture of ur choice. the problem is that the nib may corrode, its happened to me and many people i kno. so get a piece of sock and screw off the cap of the tube. then push out the nib from the cap. a plastic restrainer and a piece of weird platicy material should come out. replace that piece of material with a piece of sock. thats it...

• 2 weeks later...

listen up comrades for the nicest ney greatest pen ever.

1*Take a jumbo pilot the metal barrel ones

2*take every thing of the top and throw away.. including the nib

3*now go to school college or get some kid to steal and get a bored rubber. eraser for some.

4*then hack it up and shuve it in until theirs shit loads sticking out

5*then get the lid of a posca 15mm ones i think

6*now put tape around the barrel until the lid fits on snuggly and doesnt fall of

7* put shit loads of your blackest ink in aaaaaggghhhhhhh drippy...

8*one last one carry a sock to juice it ( anyone who doesnt know put the pen in the sock with the lid on and lid facing into the sock swing that shit hard, becareful taking lid of once you have done this cause so much ink will be in the lid and every where this also applys to most pens)

Guest 4evaabomber!

Marker Pens

What ever happend to the good old days of getting a pilot marker making a Nice homemade ink up and Going Out bombing with it ?

Edding 850's still look The best when the nib is pinned and its fully charged with ink Ahhhhhh London Needs them Good old days again ;) :crazy:

Re: Marker Pens

Originally posted by 4evaabomber!

What ever happend to the good old days of getting a pilot marker making a Nice homemade ink up and Going Out bombing with it ?

Edding 850's still look The best when the nib is pinned and its fully charged with ink Ahhhhhh London Needs them Good old days again ;) :crazy:

we still go out like that yo but sometimes you need something abit more grimmey to remind those in charge that we aint going away.

paint is shit in those pens or any pen unless its krink. basically go out and buy some shoe stain orrefil ink put that in their all the paint that comes in those pens are pretty much buffable. however they shouldnt ruin the nib.

meanstreaks

ok new to this but i have one that i know works, may have been suggested already, not sure. ok get 2 meanstreaks any colours u like and freeze them, when hard wind them right out, cut them both lengthways down the centrepush back together and wind them back into the marker. place in the sun for a while to let the paint soften up a little and the 2 new pieces to bond. gives a nice looking 2 tone effect. also heard that they can be melted down and frozen to make new colours but that i dont know for sure

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zee_Zee

how do i make a chrome marker> i tried filling a 12mill with white spray paint and it worked for a while but it was really thick and kind of 'gluggy'. It didnt flow too well. Then it just completely dried up i only got to use it like ten or fifteen different times.So any help with making a chrome flowie

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

yo my boy sikes bro has a 1/2 black 1/2 white mean streek it is super nice! but the hard part is to find a place to get the red..black..yellow..ect..ect.. mean streaks!

hobby lobby has tons of the colors for the sakura version of a meanstreak

edit: LDN_THING do you have any form of contact other than email?

aim, or something?