Hey Americans

metronome

yo man...england is crazy expensive....on my way to switzerland...i had a layover in the heathrow airport...

stopped at this place called "eat" had a sandwich and a soda and it came out to about $13 USD...

and why do they put bacon on all the food there?

i did see some hot british girls though.

why not put bacon on everything?

no south american food there though:(

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont forget pamela anderson, tom green, william shatner

dont forget brian adams that alone makes the entire country gay...on a side note i happen to work for a canadian based company and every now and then there are company functions that take place in canada...and i have to say canucks can fuckin drink!!

dont forget brian adams that alone makes the entire country gay...on a side note i happen to work for a canadian based company and every now and then there are company functions that take place in canada...and i have to say canucks can fuckin drink!!

no its just that we actually put alcohol into our beer and don't drink that lite water crap all the time.

fuck that.

plenty of us Americans drink real beer. i will take the insult though, as the majority of Americans do drink bottled piss, i take pride in my efforts to convert people into appreciators of beer with flavor.

you guys put out plenty of shit beer too and i know we export that shit to you fuckers, so you guys are consuming urine too. moot argument towards superiority.

the u.s. dollar is slipping daily

we're on that artificial tip right now.

the fed sees it fit to overpump our economy with more money

that comes out of thin air.

housing market is also fucked.

It started with subprime lending, then with every kind of business imaginable investing into real estate since the economy went up. Then noone paid their loans off, others were forced pay higher interest rates they couldnt afford, bubble bursted, havoc ensued, and now Canadians all own golden plated castles upholsted with only the finest lolcat hides.

You should try to make sense of "game theory" before thinking the Fed's choice to lower the key interest rate by half a point was unwise. Shit's fucking crazy.

• 2 years later...