Hey Americans

metronome

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

France would never give Canada anything as cool as the Statue of Liberty.

Thats kinda shits strictly for the real homies that can get your back once in a while.

don't flatter yourself. france just hates britain and you happened to have that whole seperation from the british colony thing that they really dug.

apparently you don't know your history, because it was canada who came to france's aid, not america, who couldn't be bothered until 1944...

but are we really going to have this discussion again? I mean really...

don't flatter yourself. france just hates britain and you happened to have that whole seperation from the british colony thing that they really dug.

apparently you don't know your history, because it was canada who came to france's aid, not america, who couldn't be bothered until 1944...

but are we really going to have this discussion again? I mean really...

weren't the french quebecans being oppressed by the rest of canada a few decades ago, and were trying to become an independent country?

over £2 to 1US$.

yo man...england is crazy expensive....on my way to switzerland...i had a layover in the heathrow airport...

stopped at this place called "eat" had a sandwich and a soda and it came out to about $13 USD...

and why do they put bacon on all the food there?

i did see some hot british girls though.

weren't the french quebecans being oppressed by the rest of canada a few decades ago, and were trying to become an independent country?

the Quebecer's had a referendum which is province wide vote, on whether or not they should seperate from Canada. The seperatists lost 51-49%... they just were trying to make a point. They felt like they were losing their French heritage or something, they wanted to seperate from Canada but still use all of our federal services.

but Quebec is nothing like France, even the way they speak french is different.