Hey Americans

metronome

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

actually, according to http://www.xe.com/ your still lower than us.

I don't even need to talk shit about canadians. This thread says it all.

learn to read. 1CAD = 1.03USD. that means my dollar is worth more than one of your dollars, because 1 < 1.03. so if I go to the bank, and give them one canadian dollar, they give me one american dollar and three pennies ya fuckin moraan.

theres always been a price disparity between the us and canadian versions of cars, but the dollar closed the gap far faster than expected and the prices are still askew. thats why people are pissed. before it was just "oh, its just cause the dollars so shitty", now theres no good way to explain it anymore.

I see lots of customers at work making the drive over and saving shitloads. Especially for quads and snowmobiles and stuff.

The big stink now is that alot of the parent companies are forbiding american dealers from selling to canadians by using restrictions in the franchise agreements. The comapnies are trying to defend themselves by saying that the american dealers selling to canadians are really poaching business that should be going to the canadian dealerships. they are, but thats cause people are getting fucking gouged.

its retarded.

It sounds like you got robbed.

I know, but thats economics. For a long time we've been hovering around 75cents, and it's only recently we overtook your dollar, and it's not by much. so our economists are worried to start lowering the cost of goods on the whole, because if our dollar takes a dip too soon that could fuck shit up.

hey canada just wanted to point out the top 10 GNP per capita:

Luxembourg ... $56,380

Norway ... $51,810

Switzerland ... $49,600

United States ... $41,440

Denmark ... $40,750

Iceland ... $37,920

Japan ... $37,050

Sweden ... $35,840

Ireland ... $34,310

United Kingdom ... $33,630

don't see canada anywhere there.

so shit in canada is more expensive than in the u.s., but canadians make less than americans? lol

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Again,

NUKES

2nd Largest Active Duty Military

1st in War Machine Technology

We have Rambo

Canada lose