It's Been A While

Porcelain

What is Porcelains girl ganna do  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

being a female opinion, if that happened to me i wouldnt even be in the house with you right now. i mean, it sounds ilike you two were going steady and she was gonna give herself to you for the first time, and you knew she that, but you still went and fucked another girl the night before she gave herself for you. and then, when you had the "sexual history" talk, you lied about it. to her, im sure all she can think abuot is how she can never trust what you say- ecspecially about the important things.

i might get over it, but the relatoinship would be wriecked because i would never be able to trust you again.

but that just me

This is the truth.

Once trust is violated, it doesn't return that easily.

Move on with some skanks from the myspace thread.

ok. dont break up with her. heres the deal...

you need to call one of her friends not just a friend but a close one and talk to her. Make it clear that you are really sorry and that the thing meant nothing to you and you miss her. you best bet is to make that friend feel bad and beg her to speak to your girl for you.

Its your best bet.

just got back from breakfast.

girl was still upset but not being frontal about it.

i held her hands over the table and said how sorry i was.

we ate. we took a walk on the monterey wharf.

she seems to be feeling a little better.but its not completley ok.

i gave her some flowers. she smiled.

later today should be better.

we are going out at 4. shes pretty much ganna take me back.

there is just some repairing to do.

if im the one thats in the wrong why should i brake it off?

because shes the one thats going through pain

and since you were her first, she wont break it off

but in the end, it would be worth it because she will find someone else

and apperently, if you would do something like that

it doesn't really show you care

My wife knows she's not the only broad i was fucking when we met. She also knows I gave up the other broads when I came to the realization that she was all that I needed. Months after being fuck buddies. And she never gave me any stupid airheaded drama about it. That's why she's my wife. Food for thought.

Listen to this guy. Girl is giving you drama and you're buying right into it. Fuck that.

^^ok...im going to have to disagree with that...

trying to talk to her through a friend looks like youre desperate...

just let things cool off a bit and talk to her IN PERSON yourself.

the way it made it seem is she wasnt even talking to him. Imho it doesnt make you seem desperate rather concerned. I guess its all how you do it.

the way it made it seem is she wasnt even talking to him. Imho it doesnt make you seem desperate rather concerned. I guess its all how you do it.

yeah....he might actually be concerned, but the best thing to do is talk to her one on one when the times right....

bringing in a third person (the girls friend) will only complicate things.

(my $0.02)

• 3 months later...
I read as far as the point where she was slapping you and yelling at you for banging some broad the night before you and her hooked up, then I felt the desire to smack yo for being emo over some psycho broad. Hopefully she'll leave you under HER terms and you don't have to worry about some Lorena Bobbit type dramma.

And your freinds should all take turns slapping you for being emo over this nutjob to begin with.

LMAO!!!

And to think that this bitch turned out to be Moon!!! :lol:

I still stand by my first post in this thread. :lol:

it sounds like you are dating a teenage girl-early early 20's. sounds exactly the same as a girl i dated for a long long time, your whole story, and your reaction. you will realize one day how stupid you are for dealing with the absolute immature and unreasonable dumb shit this girl will try to do to you and accomplish because you allow it.

you weren't with her when you got with the other girl. if you're an adult, she was an adult then the sexual history is grown folks business and not particularly the business of the other person. its nice to be honest but you dont have the responsibility of sharing each and every detail. you will learn all of this in time.

first thing you need to learn is to not let her control the direction of the emotions and outcomes of all aspects of the relationship.

maybe this is all a reflection of what my relationship was like, but this tiny glimpse into yours seems all too like mine.

so i basically read your post and one or two others while i was scrolling down but really you knew if you were talking to your chick you shouldnt have been fucking some other broad even if you werent "official" but what the fuck can you do? say sorry if you mean it tell her it was a mistake if you mean it, be genuine and hope for the best.

• 1 month later...