GUESS WHO'S GETTIN' HITCHED....

DrUnKpUnCh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's cute.

some finanical advice.

1. Calculate how much each of you should contribute to shared bills. If you make 75% of the combined monthly income and she makes 25%, you should pay 75% of the shared bills.

2. Have a shared bank account for the funds that go towards shared bills.

3. Separately bank accounts for everything else.

Congrats. Happiness.

I've been engaged for 1.5 years, we've been lazy about getting married and instead bought some real extate. so we live together, thats kind of like marriage i guess.

true. I'm cohabitating as well.

I love my bitch, even though he tips on the Danny Tanner steez.

ASSHOLER- SHE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND ROAD DAWG.(SHE SOCKED A DUDE IN HIS MOUTH AT A BAR FOR CALLING HER A BITCH.

IVE BEEN ENGAGED FOR 3YRS AND WITH HER IN FULL 13 YEARS.

GOT OUR LICENCE ON MY BDAY-WHAT A GREAT DAY

BUMPMAKER- I'M ALL THAT AND A LIL SUICIDAL(DO ALL WOMEN FREAK OUT ON TEH SMALLEST OF DETAILS?)

FATAL- THATS BEEN DONE-BOTH OF US HAVE A "COVER YOUR ASS" MENTALITY.(I'M A LITTLE MORE CONSPIRACY BASED)- SHE S FUCKEN HELLA CUTE-THANX!

EARMUFFS-CONGRATS

BUMPMAKER- I'M ALL THAT AND A LIL SUICIDAL(DO ALL WOMEN FREAK OUT ON TEH SMALLEST OF DETAILS?)

yeah man....i thinks its cause men ponder thoughts for

like 3 seconds then move on to the next..women will think about 1 thought

for like 13 seconds..crazy things are going on in a womens head during that

extra 10 seconds..does this make any sense?

My wife is very cool. I'd go so far as to ay the two of us are best friends. We recently celebrated our ten year anniversary and things have not slowed down. I'm not one of those people who believes in "when you know you know"... but this one definitely left me with no doubts. After years of searching for Mrs. Joker, I let my guard down and Blammo!... there she was.

Congrats on the wedding and best of luck. Marriage is fun until tax time. Buy a home. Have kids... then taxes will be kind to you.

She's cute.

some finanical advice.

1. Calculate how much each of you should contribute to shared bills. If you make 75% of the combined monthly income and she makes 25%, you should pay 75% of the shared bills.

2. Have a shared bank account for the funds that go towards shared bills.

3. Separately bank accounts for everything else.

Congrats. Happiness.

this is sooo true!! paying mortgage and household bills is a challenge - gotta have that joint account and get on a plan - otherwise you will fight - and fight a lot most likely cause shit is late, or your broke, or so and so spends to much etc..

I have been married for a few years and it really is not bad at all. The best advice I can give is to make sure you are ready for it. I see too many people who are not ready for it and still do it get divorced. Realize that life changes and you have to adjust to changes and make a commitment to your wife. Also, with marrage comes kids most of the time. That is also a big life adjustment that you might have to make.

BUMP- MAKES FULL SENSE, I DONT THINK WE ARE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THIS SO IF I GO FIRST YOU HAVE TO COME TO MY FUNERAL-LOLERS

GRENADES- WE'VE BEEN DOIN' THAT FOR THE PAST 13 YRS., TIME TO MAKE IT ALL OFFICAL AND SHIT.

JOKER- THSNKS, AND I LET MY GUARD DOWN FOR A SECOND, TOOK A CHANCE AND SAID-"HI".

26- PM ME WE JUST MIGHT KNOW EACH OTHER. /NOHOMO.

NOTWITTY- THANKS, SAME TO YOU. LETS SEE THE BLUSHING BRIDE TO BE.

Q666- THANKS MUCH.

SNEAKY- YOU KNOW I GOT LOVE FOR YA-tn2_training_day_2.jpg

i always got love for the homies.

just for you /1/2homo

IF ANYONE ELSE HAS A FIANCE' OR WIFEY OR SOMETHING WITHIN THOSE PARAMETERS, POST IT UP.