LANDCLAMS piss in my BOOTY THREAD!

LANDCLAM1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do people keep saying it's fake? I mean, it could be, but it just as easily could be real. People get some weird shit inked on their bodies, and this is pretty far from the craziest shit that could be tattooed.

also, it's her body? she can do whatever she wants with it, regardless of whether it holds any relevance to something super profound or absurdly ridiculous.

i dunno, i still wanna see the slit, but i'm not so sure i wanna see landclams slit...it's all because of that tattoo.

things like that confuse me.

it's like being hungry and seeing a hamburger on a 20 foot alligators nose.

you know you want the burger, but you don't wanna get bit.

i mean, c'mon, just go get the burger, right? naww, doo'. motherfucker has like 800 teeth.

LMAO

great analogy.

so wait lemme try and understand this...

your afraid that if u see whats behind the slit you might be disgusted because shes probably such a whore that her anal cavity is permanantly the size of a baseball?

/no offence piss ass

no. what i'm saying is that "pee in my butt" tat made me not wanna see any <more> 12oz slit.

not quite a kristy part 2, but yeah...

here it is.my bum and the 12 oz tattoo.

img2981cg6.jpg

oh boiii...

send your address.via PM landclam..

thats it, no more prize packages..after these last 3. haha

before we know it everyone on will have a 12oz tattoo and it will be the new trendy thing to do , like wearing american apparel.

disclaimer: sorry to all you american apparel wearers.

w/e

the best sex is funny sex. and a girl that can clearly laugh is probably going to be a better lay just based on that.

i don't know landclam from any other girl. don't know what her style is, but thats funny. period. dumb tattoos are far cooler than the majority of tattoos that "really mean something, ya know?"...

grats.

w/e

the best sex is funny sex. and a girl that can clearly laugh is probably going to be a better lay just based on that.

i don't know landclam from any other girl. don't know what her style is, but thats funny. period. dumb tattoos are far cooler than the majority of tattoos that "really mean something, ya know?"...

grats.

I didn't say the shit aint funny. It's fucking hilarious! She's deff got some balls for getting that done.

I'm just saying that I'd lose my hard-on.