Im starving for attention look at me/dudes checkin out other dudes forever thread

AORAone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: i want to cmeup later 2007ola

people who hate on bud lite are beer snobs.

fancy ass poopy shitty beer is overrated as hell. its stupid how everybody tries to like outdo each other by finding some crap beer no ones ever heard of and then tries to hype it up like its the best shit ever.

Hold up Peyote..

I drink many different kinds of beer, but there are some better than others with no question. Of course there is no accounting for personal taste.

That being said, Bud Light is crap. I'll drink it though.

Hold up Peyote..

I drink many different kinds of beer, but there are some better than others with no question. Of course there is no accounting for personal taste.

That being said, Bud Light is crap. I'll drink it though.

co-sign

my main beer is guinness, but I change up alot.

Bud light is the only light beer that's worth drinking.

And Budweiser is good beer.

Anybody who disagrees ain't a real beer drinker.

I know I used to disagree when I was younger.

And Guiness is garbage.

i think the fact that you wrote this proves you are not a "real beer drinker".

Bud light is the only light beer that's worth drinking.

And Budweiser is good beer.

Anybody who disagrees ain't a real beer drinker.

I know I used to disagree when I was younger.

And Guiness is garbage.

incorrect. budweiser is fucking nasty. same with pabst. i could give a fuck if you label me as a "beer snob" thats fine. i dont see why you wouldnt want to be a beer snob. or a food snob. why would i want to put something that tastes like carbonated urine into me when i can get something with some flavor?

i think the fact that you wrote this proves you are not a "real beer drinker".

i think it proves you don't really drink. i agree with drunken, when i was younger i used to think budweiser was shitty piss beer. i no longer agree. in fact, there are times i'd rather be sippin' on a budweiser than a heavy darker beer. i like to switch it up. budweiser happens to be a beer i can drink a lot of and won't cost me a lot to drink. i also have a great fondness to miller high life. and i am what you call a "real beer drinker". when i head to the liquor store it's hard to find a beer i haven't had. anyone who knows me, knows i can drink, enjoy it, and enjoy very good beer. sometimes i just opt for price and what i can drink more of.

Bud diesel and bud light = ass (surprisingly even when I am plastered I cant stand it)

Miller High Life = (not that bad I drink it if I am sitting by myself doing nothing at my house)

Pabst= ass beer

Corona = El mamarro pee w/ twist of lime

Archived