sneak

If you are going to take anything away from this thread

Booze

Casual Sex (/no relationship)

Booze

Girls

More Booze

understood!

time does seem to be the answer everyone is telling me...problem is ive never been a patient person...

thanks though people

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

honestly when my first girl broke up with me i was all dark clouds and rainy days but i dawned on several things about our relationship, and found out that it wouldnta worked out anyways, then i found out why she broke it off, needless to say im glad that we didnt last cause now i have the love of my life (no homo) and im happy as a lark.

basically hate is stronger than love in some cases, i know it sounds weird but find a way to hate her and you'll get over it.

you might think about her once or twice when your smackin off, but thats normal.

if anything, you being a dick to her may make her come back to you, but fuck that.

she did break up with you right? i hope your not being all eric foreman on us.

moral of this dumb story: find a reason to hate her and go with it. you'll be rolling in something in no time.

i would also stay away from booze until youre emotionally stable.

drugs too.

and any music that might bring up past memories.

if you need anything pm me.

how the fuck do you get over them?

im struggling big time and its been a while now....

how the fuck can you get over the woman whose been your whole life for as long as you can remember????????

and no stupid answers please....leave the 120z retardedness behind for a second pleae/

Take time to focus on other things and you'll eventually get over it. Time is the healer, it really is. I had my heart broken by my first girlfriend and I thought it was the most horrible thing at the time, but now I look back on it as a learning experience and it doesn't hurt me at all. We simply weren't meant to be. When you occupy yourself with stuff you like to do or your other friends you'll get over it. It just takes time. Try to do other things that keep your mind off of it. Probably the worst thing you could do is continue to talk to her while this wound is fresh... it will only rekindle bad feelings and make you feel worse. I hope this is good advice for you.... oh and don't talk about her with your friends it will only perpetuate the thoughts and feelings.

edit: against what some others have said, avoid a "rebound girl" that will only make you feel bitter because it's not an emotional bond and is usually just to satisfy physical needs.... which will not make you feel better in the long term. And don't be an asshole to women either, that's a bad idea... unless of course they're some incredible bitch, then it's ok to tell them they've got a blown out stinky snatch and a big head with eyes that are too far apart, etc.... but try to be nice you'll attract women that are of high quality that way.

She no longer has a name that you can say out loud .... she is now your "EX" ....and you will only refer to her as "the EX, my EX" .... ETC. Using her name keeps her more fresh in your memory ... put some distance between you two with some mental rearranging.

I am just over a year outside the biggest relationship I've had to date(6.5 yrs) The first 6 months were brutal ... it has been getting easier and easier.

there has been a lot of good advice here ... the best thing to keep in mind is TIME .... these guys are right, and new girls help too. Like milkgrandes was saying treat a few girls the way they want to be treated (dirty) with no emotional strings .....

.... and your balls will re-drop into your nutsack. Then you will feel like the man you are !!!!(and not the bitch your acting like)

dude hardest shit to do right??? yea im pretty much in the same situation as you are pretty hard to get over someone that meant so much. ive gotten pretty close but when i think im almost there some idiot pops outta nowhere and opens old wounds. all i gotta say is give it time and go find yourself something to do to keep you busy and try not to hang around anyone whose friends with ol girl even if its one of your boys theyll just keep bringing her up.

all these fools saying "find another bitch to fuck" dont really know whats up...or ya girls wasnt good in the first place. after i did that it just made me realize what a good girl i had in the first place haha....the point of fucking another chick is that shes better than your girl..but thats usually hard to find. everything since my ex has been not up to standards if you know what i mean....but she raised the bar pretty fucking high so i need to hunt down some dime peices to make up for that shit

how the fuck do you get over them?

im struggling big time and its been a while now....

how the fuck can you get over the woman whose been your whole life for as long as you can remember????????

and no stupid answers please....leave the 120z retardedness behind for a second pleae/

damn what happened? i always see you as one of those not giving a fuck about anything. i would say it's going to take sometime, don't be to hard on yourself dude. just try to be cool with it and don't try to do any stupid shit to figure out if she's thinking about you or not.

I went through 3 months of straight up fucking HELL after my relationship fell apart, on some serious thinking about killing myself type shit, no emo.

At first I beat up her new boyfriend, his friends, a few other random people that prolly didn't deserve it. I couldn't eat, lost a buncha weight. I would get drunk by myself every night and jus cry, call her begging her to take me back, then take a buncha Nyquil and pass out for like 18 hours at a time cuz it was the only way I could sleep.

Then me and her started sneaking around seeing/talking to eachother again, and it gave me this insane hope that I could get her back if I just changed everything about my life that she hadn't liked, which i tried to do, but of course that didn't work. For like 2 months we went back and forth fighting and wishing eachother was dead one day, then hangin out and cuddling on the couch the next. I finally met another girl I cared about a lil bit, and know what happened? She went out and got a job and it JUST FUCKING SO HAPPENED to be with my ex, so that relationship went downhill very fast

The last time I saw my ex was prolly like 5 or 6 weeks ago, when I went to her house one morning when I didn't have work. I stayed for a few hours, we just chilled, layed in bed together, I was kissing her and telling her how much I still loved her, and things felt kinda good. When I got up to leave she acted really weird, she jumped into my arms and hugged me for a long time, not letting me go, and leaning her head on my shoulder crying and telling me she still loved me too, still wanted to marry me, still wanted to have my kids. When I finally left, that was it. She stopped answering her phone, stopped responding to messages, everything. This sparked off another round of violent nights of drinking, not knowing what the fuck had happened, and then suddenly it hit me that that day was her way of finally saying goodbye, and finally letting it go

That shit hurt me alot, but it also made me say fuck it and realize women are all fuckin evil piece of shit pigs, so I've spent the last month just partying with my dudes, and fuckin with mad different girls, having actually a really good time, not giving a fuck about anything. When I was on vacation in Florida one other incident happened, where I got drunk and mad, told her new boyfriend a buncha shit, so she did some MySpace cunt shit to piss me off, so I posted her tits on mine. After that we talked one other time, and I told her I still loved her but I just wanted to be out of eachothers lives forever. After that conversation she changed her phone number, and we haven't spoken or interracted at all since. Obviously I still miss her, cuz for 2 years I knew nothing but her, and I thought that we would be together forever. And obviously I'm still not over her, cuz I mean just this week I got a tattoo on my chest that, to me, symbolizes the whole thing we went through, but like I said the last month of my life has been real good and I intend on keeping it that way

I usually wouldn't type this much shit on here, and I'm sure 90% of you won't even read it, but I guess my point was that it'll take you a very, very, VERY long time, but the key to finally getting over a girl lies in your boys, random girls, and a shitton of liquor

friends...surround yourself with your best buds and go out to have some beers. preferably where there are many women. you dont have to go sleep with them but, being in that type of enviroment is going to put more pep in your step. cheer up, man...there's a sea of women out there.

I went through 3 months of straight up fucking HELL.......

damn bro i read the whole thing thats fucked up man i know what that feels like its sucks when you start talkin about marriage and shit like this happens because then your stuck thinkin yo what happened and then when you start sneaking around it gives you all these false hopes of getting back together which makes shit even worse.

keep partying to help keep your mind off all that drama!

awww boys really do care

for real after reading this thread it really sounds like the females are the ones playin niggas...girls these days aint like they used to...buncha fuckin conivin ass sluts who dick hop and piss dudes off. i dont know how many times ive wanted to back hand a hoe for being a habitual line stepper....fucking around playing homies, i dont get caught up in that too much though, ive been nailing the same puss for the better part of the last few years...but at least i dont gotta deal with half the shit you little crybabies are whining about.

Guys can be just as bad as girls...

Seriously, I've found the only way is to find someone else. There's nothing you can do on your own to get through this. Get drunk and you will try to text, call, or email. Fuck man, get on myspace or facebook and meet someone new if you're anti-social..Anything.

damn what happened? i always see you as one of those not giving a fuck about anything. i would say it's going to take sometime, don't be to hard on yourself dude. just try to be cool with it and don't try to do any stupid shit to figure out if she's thinking about you or not.

basically, long story short: her being 8 years my senior (and me being only 21), it was all down to "being in different chapters of our lives". she was startying to think about kids and a family, but she apparantly doesnt want to stand in the way of me "finding myself" and "establishing myself as a person".

in my humble opinion, im pretty sure ive "found myself" (no homo) and i know who i am.

im also a great believer in knowing when you have found someone truely special (or "the one")

its hard to get across on t'internet without sounding concieted and above myself, but those who know the real life sneak know what sort of person i am already. im one of those old-before-my-time kind of guys, and have been having feelings about starting a fam (although im not stupid enough to think i can do this straight away - it will be afew years at least till im in any financial position to do this).

anyways advice has been noted, and thanks to those who shared their stories - i never thought as many blokes had ever felt like this..