The Bet

AyeBee

Can ya boy AB consume 48 burgers in 8 hours?!  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wheres ab?

lurking and waiting for the thread to drop back a few pages so he can pretened like we never bumped it, he never made it, and so he doesn't have to deliver....

wtf... i read this whole thread expecting it to go down on one of the last pages. im disapointed:mad:

yeah, well welcome to the club...

Whoa whoa people....ya boy ABizzle has not been avoiding this thread, my internet is disconnected and my Sidekick is too slow for me to be actively browsing

As far as this challenge goes...as I explained at first I was more than down, but then I ran ino some monetary issues and the rules were money had to be visible on the table so it couldn't happen.

Now, as some of you know I've been out of work the last 4 months, milking a car accident. That would be good usually, because I have plenty of money and free time, but the new problem this presents is that the bet was actually with my boss, who I don't think it would be a very god idea to hang out with for 8 hours since I'm supposed to be injured.

Basically, it can't happen right now so people are gunna hafta cry about it. Either that, or you could set up a Paypal account and put up the dough that my boss would have previously provided

how much... and how are we going to know its for real?

wait I went and looked.. so its $100 and pay for the jbc's so 150 total... but my question remains how are we going to know you actually did it... and if you can't you got to pay up right?

on the first page it says 100...

manute bol as a witness... step by step pictures.. well how about you webcast it... that way we can have an entire recording of it.. and we can make sure you eat all of them...

Dude for a few hundred with step by step pictures a webcast your grand mother has to be on hand to verify your ID you also have to eat the burgers while holding a copy of that days news paper and a watch and that black chick that I want so badly has to be in the back in a bikini jumping on a moon bounce...

heres the web site they are local...

http://www.hoptoitinflatables.com

so ayebee I got someone I know who is willing to be a witness to this, I will put up $75 on this..

Witness being Bart*Simpson.. he is on the lurking status..

edit: who else got some cash on this?

ive been wanting a JBC for so long.

but i wont give in!

you ever have one of these?

whataburger.jpg

seriously the best fast food burger I have ever had... I have been wanting one of these for the last few years...

haha.. thats such a fucking great picture... well all we need is to get some people to come up with the other $75 on this.. since ayebee said he would do it for $100 and the price of the jbc's... I got someone who will be a witness to it that I have known for years and trust..

and we will have pictures to prove it...

Archived