The Bet

AyeBee

Can ya boy AB consume 48 burgers in 8 hours?!  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow. this is getting intense with all the planning and shit. on a side note i cant believe joey chestnut didnt win the waffle house contest...im a little dissapointed..

AB you should start amazing us with eating feats so we can gauge your skills....like fuck up a whole large pizza...uh actually i could do that, maybe two larges...it will help the threads morale:D

• 3 months later...
Guest shai_hulud

I think he could do it, if he were to follow Soup's advice.

I can eat a lot, but there's times when I try to get psyched up to do it and I can't, for some reason.

I hope you don't love hamburgers, AB...because win or lose, you're not gonna want to eat another one for a long, long time.

hell yeah... good job bumping it.. I was going to wait a few more weeks to bump it...

Kid knew he was never going to do it and just fronted on all of us about it...

I think he is deserving of as many negative props as we can give him for not coming through on this or even acknowledging the thread since it got bumped...

though lets wait until tomorrow to start doing it to give him a chance to redeem himself...