Austrlian priest vs australian kids

shitting

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a case of strength in numbers winning over sensibility. I bet if there had been two dudes rather than 10, they would have left a lot quicker, rather than tried to antagonize the priest for the camera to show all their friends. The church looked like a decent skate spot in the video, but again sensibility comes up. People working at churches devote their entire lives to maintaining the grounds and values of the church, so why fuck with them? Just leave when you're told and come back later if you must.

i man thats meant to be holy and at peace with god does not go screaming at an asain kid about how his eyes are seedy and he doesnt belong here. also am i the only one that noticed how a PRIEST was so interested in screaming shit about boys with cocks in there ass. thats abit stereotypical.

this man did not deserve the career he had. he deserves a good punch to the face.

my mates arent retarded there just funny lol

This coming from somebody who has no idea about how to use grammatically correct sentence structure and can't spell.

Ever heard of 'Polarity' mate??

In layman's terms 'like attracts like'.

Read into that what you will.

i went to catholic school for at least 15 yrs....and most priests are no more then drunks or closet homos......there may be a decent guy here and there...but thats far and few between...why did my statement offend you?

i see. no, your statement didn't offend me, i was just curious as to why the hostility against

priests.

seems to me that catholic priests are pretty bad about being homosexuals and drunkards.

Fuck you guys are gay.

Yeah the skaters might be dumb kids. and they came off looking like pussy dipshits.

but fuck that

I can't understand how anyone could watch that video and not be left with the feeling that the priest hates young boys because they represent temptation. That guy's rage was obviously sexually oriented.

he's meant to be a community/spiritual leader, and he's yelling at young teenage boys about getting fucked in the ass and shit? are you guys retarded?

^seriously, best statement in this thread. those kids were being fuck heads, took their egos to a new level. i mean, when we go skate a nice spot, we roll like at least 20 deep usually, and i have some pretty huge and intimidating friends that you would never want to fuck with, but when anyone asks us to leave the spot we usually try to be polite and ask for a little more time, but if they insist, we just leave.

basicallt this is wat people have sed so far

1. skaters are pussy's for arking up and not actually hitting him.

2. we are miss led youths that should be hasseling the guy

not hitting a 70 year old man no matter how racist andf fucked up he is to your freinds dosent make u a pussy it makes u sensible.

and if he had came out and simply asked us to leave then we would have. but its much funnier to hang around and egg him on and film it

u would do the same in our possition so dont act like your all upstanding citizens.

WERE GRAFFERS. WE DISRESPECT EVERONE

ps. to people that think he was just having a bad day. he wasent

he is ALWAYS LIKE THAT.

always talking about cocks in peoples ass's and shit

guys a fuck wit that deserves everything he gets wen he go nuts at people.

did none of u hear us saying we were leaving?. he is the one yelling shit

and it wasent till he hit our mate that we started saying shit back