To Catch a Predator

debo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To_Catch_a_Predator_III.jpg

“You’re naked. There’s a 14 year old girl. You’re chasing a cat around. You’ve got Cool Whip and you want this girl to do some sex act with the cat and then you’ll have sex with her. Is that accurate?”

- Dateline’s Chris Hansen, to an “alleged” pedophile and zoophile, on the 5th installment of “To Catch a Predator”

wierd ass shit.... i went to elementry school and middle school and highschool with some dude who ended up on the show... lived a few streets away from me growing up, and got a full blown scholarship to a university via lacrosse.... dude ended up on the show and it made me fucken sick... im sure u need a 13 year old vagina... dude must be mad insecure of the size of his dick or some shit... or maybe these dudes just really are out to pop them cherries... i preffer them fully grown mature adult women with clean shaven pussies and a nice set of twins with some experience in the bed... some dudes are straight fucken grimey

You know how girls start to get comfortable with you and feel like they don't need to always impress you any more? Like, they stop gettin dressed and doin their makeup just so you can come over and chill out in the house?

Well, after about a year of being with my ex I guess she decided it wasn't always necessary to have the box neatly trimmed when I came over...I put an end to that quickly.

I LOVE HAIRY PUSSY

ITS FUCKING GREAT

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUVE BEEN HITTING THEIR SHIT ALL DAY AND AFTER LAYING AROUND ALL DAY IT STARTS SMELLING LIKE HELLA VAGINA DOWN THERE

AND THEN YOU EAT IT OUT AND HAVE JUICE AND HAIR ALL OVER YOUR FACE

THINK IM KIDDING?

IM NOT

I GET DOWN LIKE THAT

I HAVE A TASTE FOR THAT SHIT

CALL ME STARVIN MARVIN

CAUSE NIGGAS IS HUNGRY OUT HURR

I LOVE HAIRY PUSSY

ITS FUCKING GREAT

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUVE BEEN HITTING THEIR SHIT ALL DAY AND AFTER LAYING AROUND ALL DAY IT STARTS SMELLING LIKE HELLA VAGINA DOWN THERE

AND THEN YOU EAT IT OUT AND HAVE JUICE AND HAIR ALL OVER YOUR FACE

THINK IM KIDDING?

IM NOT

I GET DOWN LIKE THAT

I HAVE A TASTE FOR THAT SHIT

CALL ME STARVIN MARVIN

CAUSE NIGGAS IS HUNGRY OUT HURR

ummm im with you in all this besides the juice all over the face..the rest FO sho

I went to the comedy club once to pay for some laughs.

A dude came on with a small crackbox and pressed PLAY on some hiphop tunes.

Then proceeded to rap jokes.

One was about clean shavens on the ladies.

"Street legal, bald as an eagle"

It doesn't sound so funny now.

But it made me laugh for weeks.

I like the creepshow dudes on To Catch A Predator that bring KY Jelly and wine coolers.

Then attempt to play it off like they were just coming by to "check up" on the kid because they were worried about them being home alone.

Archived