Today At Walmart

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
There was a retarded fellow checking reciepts at wal-mart once. I proceeded to walk out with a cart.

haha same here at the same walmart as the blind kid. theres this older lady and she yelled at me for walking out with an item i came to return but didnt.

yeah no shit.

About a week ago on the train this blind man dude in his 80's comes up to me and says "excuse me young man, i'm getting off at the next station could you press the button to open the doors for me"

How the hell did he know i was

1- young

2-male

??

you were wearing axe

I work with a guy who has a seeing eye dog but can make out really huge shapes - he reads documents/email letter by letter atleast 1 foot tall. He has memorized the floor plan at my work and moves around like a normal person. His dog is bad ass too, but only select people are allowed to pet it...

I've considered wearing something over my head for a couple months so I could increase my senses...but then I couldnt take it off or my eyes would fall out as if I had been hidden in an underground vault because I wouldnt be used to natural light. (Fallout?)

There is a school for the blind in my city.

They come from all around to learn how to live without vision.

I see them walking around the town all the time and it amazes me.

To see them walking down the sidewalk and crossing the street at busy intersections.

They brave.

There is a hobo downtown that claims to be blind.

I call him a liar.

He would always "bump" into my breasts.

With his hands.

He wasn't blind, just a homeless pervert.

I would throw pennies at his head.

And heckle him down the block.

I always wonder how blind folk know how much money they are giving a cashier.

Like, the difference between a $5 or a $10.

It would seem that jerks would take advantage of that and scam them out of money sometimes.

Just yesterday I was standing outside of work, there was a blind guy running down the sidewalk. REALLY running, craziest thing is that it was about to rain. How in the fuck would a blind guy know it was about to rain. There were no drops falling, and it isn't like he could see the god-damned clouds. That really freaked me out. He did look mad funny running around with his little cane though.

Just yesterday I was standing outside of work, there was a blind guy running down the sidewalk. REALLY running, craziest thing is that it was about to rain. How in the fuck would a blind guy know it was about to rain. There were no drops falling, and it isn't like he could see the god-damned clouds. That really freaked me out. He did look mad funny running around with his little cane though.

Maybe he heard thunder?

how do u do that honestley? puttin em on fast as hell huh....

You are just a n00b...

well, you can be legally blind.

theres a bunch of dudes at my dads work (he works for a recylcling plant) that are legally blind, meaning they can like only see a small area in there vision (like tunnel vision, except your REALLY far in can only see a small dot of the light at the end of the tunnel) they were those sunglasses and even have those sticks too, and even the guide dogs on some occasions.