Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geezpot

Universal remotes

I debated a universal remote today but they never seem to replace every button(PIP, guide, menus, etc)

How many remote controls are on your coffee table?

we've got one, cos we're missing the one for the dvd player. we need to get a replacement.

rental's brother has this crazy one that has a little screen on it for the tv guide. it's ridonkulous

I saw that one with the screen, it can be programmed for lights, blinds, room temp, etc.

They wanted $500 for it and I can't justify spending that much loot on a remote.

i have one universal for my TV....

and 2 other remotes.

Are the traffic lights really controlled by remote?

The logic behind it seems possible?

I remember at night coming up on a traffic light flipping the high beams on and off and it activated the light to change but obviously that doesn't work during the day?

My thoughts were that some traffic dude sitting in some big office plans the lights during business hours and if an emergency vehicle needs a route he plans it by flipping lights?

Anyone?

360 remote, tv remote, dvd remote, sound system remote, vhs remote, set top box remote

cant be screwed with a universal remote

im happy tearing the room apart to find the one i want

Are the traffic lights really controlled by remote?

The logic behind it seems possible?

I remember at night coming up on a traffic light flipping the high beams on and off and it activated the light to change but obviously that doesn't work during the day?

this is a seriously good question..."how do traffic lights really work?"

im pretty sure the remote thing is fake....as for the flashing high beams....it does work sometimes....but only at night...i always see people at like 3am doing that when they dont want to wait...

im convinced that there might be a sensor....i remember sitting at a traffic light with my homegirl once and i noticed when it was our turn for the light to turn green it skipped us....so i wanted to test the theory (@2 am).....so i just waited...we were at the traffic light for at least 15 minutes (my homegirl didnt realize cause she was singing the song on my cd and she was drunk)....finally....i said fuck it and inched forward a little bit and as soon as i did that it changed green for us.

Juan remote for my tv I have a playstation for a DVD player do those controllers count? I think not...

I dated this rich girl for a while. She lived at home with her rich parents who had 6 remotes all wrapped in saran wrap. Her dad call them "the button." "PASS ME DA BUTTON"

Fucking retard...

i lost my universal remote like a month ago, since then i've been using one of these

remote_control.jpg

(insert laughter by you plz.)

im way down with universal remotes....

ps - how do you guys figure out a way to sneak a half naked girl into what seems like every single thread? seriously?

i lost my universal remote like a month ago, since then i've been using one of these

(insert laughter by you plz.)

id totally throw a pillow at the back of her head and be like "next" "Louder"..."head plz"

oh yea, hahaha!

I read somewhere that if you use the scan feature on a universal while someone is opening their garage door with a remote u can then use it to do the same. Something about changing trafic lights too.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now